Boba adds +10% critical chance at lvl 80

Even though he isnt meta ill stick with it haha

Replies

• Whipit would be proud of you... If he played anymore. I took his advice and switched to boba over Daka. I regret it but deep down I did want boba because he looked cool to have over actual use in the game
  • Jesus747 wrote: »
    Whipit would be proud of you... If he played anymore. I took his advice and switched to boba over Daka. I regret it but deep down I did want boba because he looked cool to have over actual use in the game

What's your arena team like? Isn't Boba pretty useful for crit teams?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I bet he will be useful inthe Bounty Reward Challenge to capture Han Solo
  • xJazzx wrote: »
    Jesus747 wrote: »
    Whipit would be proud of you... If he played anymore. I took his advice and switched to boba over Daka. I regret it but deep down I did want boba because he looked cool to have over actual use in the game

Sort of, except at lvl 80 Sid is getting +10% crit dmage, putting him at 14 crit chance and 30 dmg vs bobas 10 chance and 50 dmg. Its sort of a toss up except Sid is way easier to farm, higher speed and generally more desirable.

• medetec wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Jesus747 wrote: »

Sort of, except at lvl 80 Sid is getting +10% crit dmage, putting him at 14 crit chance and 30 dmg vs bobas 10 chance and 50 dmg. Its sort of a toss up except Sid is way easier to farm, higher speed and generally more desirable.

Yee gotta stick it out with the fettster