Artist of War Event

I'm trying to get my Phoenix squad as ready as possible for the next Artist of War event. I've dumped every available resource into the squad in hopes to 7* Thrawn. Currently all of my Phoenix characters are 7*, level 85, gear level 8, all skills at omega level. No mods...yet and I hope to get a couple to gear level 9 by the end of September.

My question is are my current characters good enough to get a 7* Thrawn? And also which is better: Kanan or Chopper?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Also thank you to the developers for the free zetas the other day.

Replies

• Options
    I think getting Erza and Sabine to G9 and putting some good mods on them you will be good to go. Moving your atena mods on them shpuld be good enough when event drops. I think it's toss up with either Kanan or Chopper.
  • Options
    Asking for input about an event goes to ... Events. :wink:

A lot of players reported obtaining a full Thrawn with g8 omega-uniques, with several attempts and Arena-grade mods. Most used Chopper and Kanan, and let Sabine aside.
    An additional gear level on Kanan and Ezra might make it easier, of if you don't want to mess your mods allocation.
  • Options
    I'm trying to get my Phoenix squad as ready as possible for the next Artist of War event. I've dumped every available resource into the squad in hopes to 7* Thrawn. Currently all of my Phoenix characters are 7*, level 85, gear level 8, all skills at omega level. No mods...yet and I hope to get a couple to gear level 9 by the end of September.

My question is are my current characters good enough to get a 7* Thrawn? And also which is better: Kanan or Chopper?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Also thank you to the developers for the free zetas the other day.

I think adding mods will get it done for you