Make GW matchmaking more fair

Yeah bit of a specific request here: STOP GIVING ME G11 ZAUL TEAMS WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE MORE THAN 1 G11 TOON AND NO FLIPPING ZETAS! Sorry, just a bit **** of cuz I cant complete GW because of this. Not even node 12. So just make the matchmaking better. Also, did I mention this team also has Zavage?

Replies

• Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    Yeah bit of a specific request here: STOP GIVING ME G11 ZAUL TEAMS WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE MORE THAN 1 G11 TOON AND NO FLIPPING ZETAS! Sorry, just a bit **** of cuz I cant complete GW because of this. Not even node 12. So just make the matchmaking better. Also, did I mention this team also has Zavage?

Wow Zaul and Zavage. Consider yourself lucky. Some of us get triple zeta CLS, double zeta R2, plus 3 of the following characters, chaze/DN/Thrawn/GK, on node 6, 9, and 11/12 every day.
  • Darth_Bruh wrote: »

Wow Zaul and Zavage. Consider yourself lucky. Some of us get triple zeta CLS, double zeta R2, plus 3 of the following characters, chaze/DN/Thrawn/GK, on node 6, 9, and 11/12 every day.

The team also had Sith Assassin, Zylo, AND DN, just saying. All G11, and again, I only have one G11
  • Can I ask a question? What is the power rating of your best team? Could you calculate the power rating of the Zaul team?
  • Can I ask a question? What is the power rating of your best team? Could you calculate the power rating of the Zaul team?

The Zaul team is 83K, and my most powerful team I can make is 77K
  • 83/77 is 1.07. It's been stated by the devs that GW should ramp up to teams about 20% more powerful than you are. Lots of people have problems with GW. You just have to be patient and focus on getting to gear 11, and then getting the right 2nd and 3rd teams. Can you ever beat GW?
  • 83/77 is 1.07. It's been stated by the devs that GW should ramp up to teams about 20% more powerful than you are. Lots of people have problems with GW. You just have to be patient and focus on getting to gear 11, and then getting the right 2nd and 3rd teams. Can you ever beat GW?

Yes, usually I get slightly less powerful teams, like Zeta Qui Gon or a G10 5* Baze with strong Chirrut, which was fine. Today and yesterday is the first time I couldnt do it in a while. Yesterdays team was a Zeta CLS with a Zeta R2 and Chaze.