Velcro Wallet Warriors!

Hey, Starfox from Wallet Warriors here! Sounds like we became pretty famous recently from the leader pulling off 20m in a single HAAT run with our favorite murder bears recently, but I'm here for a different reason, actually!

I was just thinking that it would be cool to use our immense powers for the forces of good, so we have opened a sister guild, Velcro Wallet Warriors! Long story short, we're looking for players new to the game, and we're going to help them by
feeding them steroids
powering them through heroic raids to help them get a jump start on their ventures through this incredible game. I don't want to ramble on for too long, so I'll say, if you're interested, rad! Contact me on discord, I'm RoyalStarfox #9203. I'll give more details as requested. If you're not interested, that's alright too.
I'm sure you'll find a guild that hates everything nice in the world just like you </3

Replies

• 45_E15_C75_6_B16_457_E_80_CD_F732_DC8195_A7.jpg
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    We should add that, as a sister guild to a top guild, you'll need a 7* toon as you'll be doing heroic pit raids straight away.
    Haat may also be possible very soon.
  • Is there a video of that run?
  • Yes but it has not yet been made publicly available. It will in time.
  • There won't be any energy requirements as of right now considering that this is aimed at new players who may not be at max level quite yet. We will leave raids open for as long as possible so as many people can get their damage in as possible before one of us clear it. As Ciel said above, it's guaranteed heroic rancors for now, and we'll be figuring out the feasibility of tanks.
  • General consensus from the main guild is that Tank is 100% doable. People are going to want to work towards a single 7* toon to participate at the very minimum, and we'll set them up for success!