Best heroic pit raid team but w/o Zader?

Papa_Palpatine1
6 posts Member
edited August 2017
I want to start doing better in pit raid but I do not want to commit a zeta to Vader. I haven't updated my raid team in awhile despite acquiring key characters like jyn and Rex, just want to know what good team comps are!
My regular team (which I attack during p2/p3) is:
Phasma (L)
Wiggs
Leia
QGJ
Edit: Not looking to use teebo as leader either, I have CLS though!!*

Replies

• Options
    Teebo L, R2, Rex, QGJ, CLS. Works on auto
  • Options
    Iwells911 wrote: »

If he doesn't have zader I doubt he has cls
  • Options

I have CLS, just edited the post
  • DathomirAgency
    220 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Teebo L l, phasma, tfp, Rex , FOO is what I use.

Maybe phasma L, Rex, FOO, Bistan, clone sarge, chewy, ewoks scout, jyn, are all good for a TM team
  • Options
    U can use wedge lead, biggs, cls, foo, bistan.

I use wedge lead, biggs, cls, jyn, bistan.. i can solo it around 10-15 min. But since u said jyn is out, well..

It also work with just 3 chars: wedge lead, biggs, cls.. semi-auto. U need to landed all cls debuff in start of each phase, then u can auto it, rinse n repeat.

Last.. why u need a team, if u can do it with just one person? put hi-speed mod on cls, auto it.. then u'll see what happens :#
  • Options
    Wiggs, Jyn, CLS +1
  • Options
    Wedge, Biggs, cls, Rex, jyn
  • Options
    CLS can solo it if he's fast enough, though it's better to have some around him. Just add some good turn meter reduction toons and you'll be able to auto it. I can full auto QGJ(L) + zCLS. You could probably run Wedge, Biggs, CLS, Jyn full auto. Problem with rex is he'll rarely use his basic on full auto, could be a liability.
  • Options

I have CLS, just edited the post

Shot just gear him and solo the whole thing then
  • Pariah_Anathema
    312 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    CLS (Lead), zHan, Wiggs. piggies took maybe one turn, then none, rancor never takes a turn. I am assuming alright mods and g11 across the board. It's fast too
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    You just need Wedge Biggs and CLS. (No other so that Biggs only calls CLS for assist)
    Only improvement to that would be Raid Han.
  • Options
    Auto soloed the other day in 11 minutes with only Luke and Raid Han, soloed tonight with only Luke(not auto)
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I run chirpa lead + CLS just so I don't have to think about mods and he can solo it easy. Takes a little longer than the wiggs solo team tho if you're worried about doing it in under 10 mins.
  • Options
    Wiggs CLS jyn r2. Solo whole raid on auto. Wedge lead, jyn gear9 others 11. CLS and r2 have good mods but the others are nothing amazing
  • Options
    CLS alone. 260 speed and above, g11, press auto and come back in 18mins.
  • Options
    Wiggs + CLS, or CLS alone, or Wiggsl + CLS + Zolo.

You'll need either very good speed mods on CLS (over 120), or a zeta on IBAT. Speed on Wiggs is kinda irrelevant. They are mostly there to speed the whole thing up. My Wiggs, CLS, Zolo finishes the raid in ~11min (I then sit at 5% waiting for someone to call for solo runs to end, usually 20mins into the raid).
  • Options
    Like what they said, cls alone is good enough to clear pit