Lost in the weeds

Recently got to level 85, have 7 starred some toons but I haven't a clue as to what my priorities should be. Was just hoping for some clarity. I just downloaded discord so if it's easier talking there just let me know. Any and all help would be dearly appreciated

Replies

• Are you in a guild? If so, see if your guild is working towards a common goal. For mine, it's hAAT. We have all picked a team to max out that is specialized for the raid and hopefully within 2-3 months we'll be able to beat it. Alternatively, if you're not focusing on raids, choose something you want to work towards (i.e. Legendary characters that require specific squads/factions to unlock, mods, ships, arena squads, etc.). Do what you want to do; the most important thing is that when you choose something you focus on that, not five things at once. This game has an overwhelming amount of material and requirements to continue to advance; the best thing to do (if possible) is find a goal that serves multiple purposes. For example, I'm working on imperial troopers for hAAT, but they'll also get me that 7* r2 I need as the final piece of the CLS puzzle.
  • Ornic
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Honestly I haven't had much luck when it comes to the picking a guild. Currently we are fumbling with through tier 6 pit and HAAT but it is any that ng but organized. Sure I'm lvl 85 but I don't meet most of the requirements to join their guilds and the guilds I am accepted into have poor communication skills.