Anyone know the Boba Fett ability progression by level?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
Just unlocked him, I saved some ability mats, but I still don't have a ton and not sure where to spend them. SWGOHCantina has started entering this info but it's not there for this guy yet.
Thanks.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Options
    http://www.swgohcantina.com/

Welcome to the hive.
    "....a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration."

Ally Code 889-785-821
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Uh, yeah, you might want to reread my post. :)
  • bornewinner
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Uh, yeah, you might want to reread my post. :)

Ha! That's what I get for commenting too quickly :) You're on here all the time; probably should've figured you'd know about the Cantina...
    "....a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration."

Ally Code 889-785-821
  • Options
    I'll bring Boba to the top of the list. I have about 90% of all upgrades recorded and should have the majority in by Sunday.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hey thanks! Your site is amazing. :) I've run my own websites for ages, let me know if you ever need anything.
    BTW what is "DB" in the ability listings? Total damage bonus (all the "+5"s) at that level?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks, @Kylven ! It appears getting his special ability to level 4 is most important.
    Oh, if he has an 80% block chance at level 6, then +15% block chance has to be the 6th level improvement, because he starts at 50%.
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Update for Boba along with quite a few others is up.

It was the damage bonus, but now the finer details are in the individual heroes page to keep the searchable listing clean.

...and Thanks.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    So bobba isbt complete trash like everyone's bobba that I borrow?
  • Options
    block chance are at 65% for lvl4 skill
  • Options
    Just got 4* boba from bronzing pack!
  • Options
    Bronzium
  • Options
    It seems that I need to think about constructing a SITH team as damage over time now kills
  • Options
    Or just Vader Sidious and kylo and a couple healers/ tank