Stolen Iphone, new Android

Sorry for my bad English first of all, hello everyone!
There is any chance to get my PLAYER ID or ALLY ID? Cause i can't watch it on my stolen iPhone unfortunately... I need to use now a new Android system, and i know, its possible to continue my game, but i have to know one of my ID for it. Thank you guys for the fast replies!

Replies

• From what I know "Find my iPhone" is a thing, you can easily find it via browser.

And no, impossible to move account from iOS to Android and vice versa.
  • From what I know "Find my iPhone" is a thing, you can easily find it via browser.

You can't find your lost or stolen iPhone if it not connecting to the internet or its turnd of of course.. So you can't find just "easily" your iPhone i can tell you.
    And Yes, its possible to move out to your progress from iOS to android and "vice versa".
    Dont try to be smart if you don't have enough information about the topics, becouse you mislead the people here, thank you, have nice day!
  • If you synced your account with your Apple ID before it got stolen, you can open a support ticket with EA/CG, and they can transfer the account to an android/Google play account possibly.

I know it can be done, but I don't know if you have to have access to the game on your original device to complete this or not.
  • izadred wrote: »
    If you synced your account with your Apple ID before it got stolen, you can open a support ticket with EA/CG, and they can transfer the account to an android/Google play account possibly.

I know it can be done, but I don't know if you have to have access to the game on your original device to complete this or not.

Thank you!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    If they are requesting the player ID or Ally code, just borrow a friends iPhone and log into your Game Center account (if the person doesn't play swgoh you need to download it)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Dominik wrote: »
    From what I know "Find my iPhone" is a thing, you can easily find it via browser.

You can't find your lost or stolen iPhone if it not connecting to the internet or its turnd of of course.. So you can't find just "easily" your iPhone i can tell you.
    And Yes, its possible to move out to your progress from iOS to android and "vice versa".
    Dont try to be smart if you don't have enough information about the topics, becouse you mislead the people here, thank you, have nice day!

I love seeing people check the snarky ones!
    There should be more of this!!!

Thank you!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum. Looks like you have your answer.