Who is Snoke?

Prev1345678
What are your thoughts about Snoke?

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Master of death.
  • Palpatine. He survived the fall into the reactor and escaped before it blew.

Okay then, Maul

Okay then, Maul
    Maul is dead if you haven't seen Star Wars Rebels
  • Too be honest with you I think Snoke is a Hologram of a fictional character that he is actually in disguise as another person.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I'd like snoke to be Darth Plagueis. Palpatines master who dedicated his life to master death. Palpatines killed him, but Plagueis just watched him, no resistance, staring into Palpatines eyes. (IMO gathering his dark side energies for one final spell, his life goals work, mastering death, which he got to work on others easily)
  • Sith No One Knew Existed
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Sith No One Knew Existed

Mind. Blown.
  • Johus wrote: »
    Too be honest with you I think Snoke is a Hologram of a fictional character that he is actually in disguise as another person.

And that person is Jar Jar Binks.
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    I'd like snoke to be Darth Plagueis. Palpatines master who dedicated his life to master death. Palpatines killed him, but Plagueis just watched him, no resistance, staring into Palpatines eyes. (IMO gathering his dark side energies for one final spell, his life goals work, mastering death, which he got to work on others easily)

Hope you're right.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I hope he's a new original character but Idk, maybe thats too much to ask. And its extremely unlikely that he's plagueis. Disney/Lucasfilm is trying to distance themselves from the prequels as much as possible. TFA went out of its way to prove that the new movies are nothing like the PT.
  • ZZ19C10822.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Lol
  • Holio
    99 posts Member
    Ezra
  • Probably another rebel
  • Johus
    15 posts Member
    It's Anakin Skywalker's Dad.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I think he is R2D2
    (No joke)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited August 2017
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »

This - he should be plagueis - hope he turns out to be. it's the only theory that makes the most sense.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Snoke is Mace Window
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    My guess is he is a clone of Palpatine that somehow got deranged and forgot who he was. The First Order was supposed to be the succession plan for the Empire should it ever fall (per the comics and several novels) so it would make sense it should have been led by its creator, the Emperor. Since the clone version got screwed up he had the power of the Dark side but not the knowledge of the Sith.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Serious answer: He is not a human, so he is not Mace, Lando, Palpatine, a youngling, etc
    My answer:
    rO4bnv3.jpg
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    My guess is he is a clone of Palpatine that somehow got deranged and forgot who he was. The First Order was supposed to be the succession plan for the Empire should it ever fall (per the comics and several novels) so it would make sense it should have been led by its creator, the Emperor. Since the clone version got screwed up he had the power of the Dark side but not the knowledge of the Sith.

Per the novels, Sidious was aware of a dark presence deep into the outer territories. He had sensed a great, dark, presence and devoted an amount of time trying to find a pathway towards this dark lord.

Thrawn might actually be connected in this search, though both story lines were from different writers. He did have a backup plan, and this other dark lord, whom he didn't know who it was, was part of it.

Since he wasn't sure of the identity of this lord, I doubt it was his clone. But, there is something to be said about his ability to sense this dark lord over an immeasurable distance. Who is it that force users can sense best? When a force user has a deep connection with someone, they are able to sense their existence over great distances. Sidious had a deep connection with Plagueis, his old master. This is why I really hope its Plagueis.
  • Ultimately snoke despite all the theories is one secret that has been very well hidden by lucasfilm/disney

Is he the remnant of a celestial?
    Or a reincarnation of vitiate?
    Zombie mace windu?
    A clone of EP?
    Darth Plagueius returned?
    Whats left of Darth Tenebrous after passing through some sort of dark side induced portal?
    There are dozens more theories on this and none of them are better than the next.

I must say Lucasfilm/Disney has done a bangup job building the suspense in this reveal and when it happens it will either set a precedent or fail alongside so many others in the annals of history.

Either way... the building suspense is a vreat ride... keep the theories rolling in.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    This sounded crazy at first, but the Snoke is Mace Windu theory has some merit (IMO). Here's the vid on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    BeWary wrote: »
    This sounded crazy at first, but the Snoke is Mace Windu theory has some merit (IMO). Here's the vid on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y
    Snoke aint human
    Snoke aint black

Myth busted
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Snoke aint human
    Snoke aint black

Myth busted

Plus, have you heard descriptions of Munes? They look a LOT like Snoke, as disfigured as he is. Guess who is a Mune? Plagueis
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Snoke aint human
    Snoke aint black

Myth busted

Plus, have you heard descriptions of Munes? They look a LOT like Snoke, as disfigured as he is. Guess who is a Mune? Plagueis

I wonder if you've heard descriptions of Muuns. They look nothing like snoke.
    latest?cb=20090214195755
    Snoke-The_Force_Awakens_%282015%29.png

Snoke has a nose and ears.

Idk, maybe snoke could be human, but he definitely ain't a muun, and he definitely ain't black.

Also, in canon, we dont know what species plagueis is. Its not even clearly established whether he was palpatine's master. That was only "implied" according to fans.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Snoke aint human
    Snoke aint black

Myth busted

latest?cb=20090214195755

Idk, maybe snoke could be human, but he definitely ain't a muun, and he definitely ain't black.

Also, in canon, we dont know what species plagueis is. Its not even clearly established whether he was palpatine's master. That was only "implied" according to fans.

Ah crap. I always pictured Plagueis being more like Snoke when I read about it (before ever seeing Snoke).
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Snoke aint human
    Snoke aint black

Myth busted

latest?cb=20090214195755

And wait a second, there is a book literally titled Darth Plagueis. Old canon. It was not merely implied. He was literally his master in that book. It also said he was a muun from an ice planet, son of a wealthy banker