Eeth Koth

Should I spend my stock pile of arena tokens to unlock him for the Yoda challenge or keep hoarding?

Replies

• No he sucks
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    His damage isn't great but that stun is most reliable stun is the game. Can be a game changer when mixed with fast high dps characters.

I wouldn't have him consistently in arena, but I would still use him in there with qgj lead.
  • He is very good. I use him in my arena squad and he has won me so many games. His stun is so reliable. He is very good and so easy to gear. Get him if you want to have solid pick.
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Now that droids are worse than ever, he is terrible. They announced they would be dropping chromium only toons into aspects of the game to make room for new chromium only toons like Rex. Here's to Leia or old Ben coming out in the arena shipments this month! Maybe....
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Now that droids are worse than ever, he is terrible. They announced they would be dropping chromium only toons into aspects of the game to make room for new chromium only toons like Rex. Here's to Leia or old Ben coming out in the arena shipments this month! Maybe....

Don't want to derail the thread but I don't think cg will release a character like leia in arena shipments. Last thing I want is seeing as many Leias as I do with sid. 3 hard nodes will work.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Darth_Yoda wrote: »
    Should I spend my stock pile of arena tokens to unlock him for the Yoda challenge or keep hoarding?

Apparently all people saw was "should I get Eeth Koth?". If you don't have another Jedi that you can quickly and consitently farm, by all means, get him. If you can keep in the top 200 of your server, you'll get 10 shards daily, meaning you can 7* him in a month (in time for the next round of the Yoda event?).

He's the fifth Jedi I'm farming and while I realize he's nothing to write home about, he's just a means to achieving a goal - getting Yoda.
  • Now that droids are worse than ever, he is terrible. They announced they would be dropping chromium only toons into aspects of the game to make room for new chromium only toons like Rex. Here's to Leia or old Ben coming out in the arena shipments this month! Maybe....

Don't want to derail the thread but I don't think cg will release a character like leia in arena shipments. Last thing I want is seeing as many Leias as I do with sid. 3 hard nodes will work.

Don't worry, they'll nerf her.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Now that droids are worse than ever, he is terrible. They announced they would be dropping chromium only toons into aspects of the game to make room for new chromium only toons like Rex. Here's to Leia or old Ben coming out in the arena shipments this month! Maybe....

Not in Arena, but maybe in Cantina. Like QGJ. Making us decide which route we go
  • He is decent. Not out performing others like Geonosian Soldier though.
  • Triqui wrote: »

Not in Arena, but maybe in Cantina. Like QGJ. Making us decide which route we go

I hope not. Already 3 Jedi in Cantina shipments. Need another Jedi in GW or Arena shipments.
  • I think Eeth, like a lot of toons, is very useful in certain situation. I have a very powerful droid team that doles out a ton of damage, but when they run into a stun team or a slowdown, it can shut them down. I have a few toons that I only use in select situation but they make those specific situations a lot easier to deal with
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He's faster than GS with QGJ as lead. Im tempted to farm him just for the decent chance of a first turn GS stun. That alone could win many matches
  • Eeth or Mace?
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Mace. Removes buffs and is easier to farm.
  • Ring wrote: »
    Mace. Removes buffs and is easier to farm.

U sure? If you are in top 200 in arena ranking you can get 10 shards per day. You can get 5 Mace shards per day IF, IF you buy extra cantin energy each day. At most 8 if you get 3 shards from each hard fight, but you mostly get 1 or 2. In conclusion, Eeth is easier to farm than Mace.
  • Agree with Eeth being much easier to farm. I farming both and I have Eeth unlocked, but will not have him to five star by the end of the event. Mace I have unlocked as well and will not have him unlocked either. Today I refreshed twice and got two Mace shards. Crappy luck. Eeth I get 10 a day
  • I think Eeth, like a lot of toons, is very useful in certain situation. I have a very powerful droid team that doles out a ton of damage, but when they run into a stun team or a slowdown, it can shut them down. I have a few toons that I only use in select situation but they make those specific situations a lot easier to deal with

Yea i feel like in arena, if my ig86 gets stunned ever, it is usually a loss as he pretty much takes a character out every turn he has.
  • DarthVanio wrote: »
    He is very good. I use him in my arena squad and he has won me so many games. His stun is so reliable. He is very good and so easy to gear. Get him if you want to have solid pick.

What's the rest of your team, if you don't mind?