Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I think it might be new character, the first for the Last Jedi movie. September the first is force friday, where they start promoting toys for the new movie. Would be fitting. I'd expect a generic character fitting for the movie. Maybe a new first order trooper, or perhaps the new red guards.

    No, they aren't rebels
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    I think it might be new character, the first for the Last Jedi movie. September the first is force friday, where they start promoting toys for the new movie. Would be fitting. I'd expect a generic character fitting for the movie. Maybe a new first order trooper, or perhaps the new red guards.

    No, they aren't rebels

    +69 this games all about rebels, star wars is not.
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    I spend anyways and its a **** expensive game, but wanted to add my disgust at removing the only reasonable price item you sell.
    However, I suppose we should wait until this future...where you might have an even better value booster pack!!!!!?
  • Darth wrote: »
    Yeah it's EA's loss really. There's a lot of ppl that the only money they spend in the game is on the daily booster packs and now they won't spend 0 dollars on this game period.

    This
  • Unless they have a better option, this is a poor move for everyone.
  • This was the crystal boost I purchased every once in a while because all the others are a complete ripoff. Plain and simple.

    Less money for CG/EA, at least from my side... I suppose they made calculations and think it's in their best interest with the amounts others will spend to pay more for less now.
  • Poor move CG. I bought these twice recently to help cantina farming for CLS and get my Phoenix to 7*. Unless you replace it with something better. I'm done spending money in this game!
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    So TB is 6am-6am phases starting on Wednesdays.

    Is that Wednesdays for everyone based on the guild leaders location or will a particular timezone go first and then other timezones will follow in a leisurely order?

    Reason I'm asking is that if it's this Wednesday at 6am as some are speculating then TB starts for me in less than 10 hours based on guild leaders location and I'm wondering if I should set an alarm.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    So TB is 6am-6am phases starting on Wednesdays.

    Is that Wednesdays for everyone based on the guild leaders location or will a particular timezone go first and then other timezones will follow in a leisurely order?

    Reason I'm asking is that if it's this Wednesday at 6am as some are speculating then TB starts for me in less than 10 hours based on guild leaders location and I'm wondering if I should set an alarm.
    It's Wednesday 1pm UTC.

    6am is old news.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    I was supporting the game with the daily booster packs, but if you take it away, I won't replace it with any other in-game purchase.
  • My bet would be on a unnamed Last Jedi toon.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Its going to be 100 crystals for 15 days, twice a month for $15.00.....I bet you a credit heist!
    And nearly all of the current consumers of booster, will suck it up.

    I'm already angry with myself about the funds I will spend on Hoth Han tomorrow! Bad Doc, bad!
  • Wow 95% of this thread is about booster pack being removed! It sure is frustrating unless they come up with something comparable... I just hope it won't be some sort of yearly subscription...

    At least I'll finally be able to get Ahsoka to 7*!
  • No more crystal booster? Ok, no more money from me
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Nurgle wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    So TB is 6am-6am phases starting on Wednesdays.

    Is that Wednesdays for everyone based on the guild leaders location or will a particular timezone go first and then other timezones will follow in a leisurely order?

    Reason I'm asking is that if it's this Wednesday at 6am as some are speculating then TB starts for me in less than 10 hours based on guild leaders location and I'm wondering if I should set an alarm.
    It's Wednesday 1pm UTC.

    6am is old news.

    Cheers.

    Good thing it's 24 hour phases. I've got that as 11pm local time.
  • Alongside these familiar faces come some exciting additions to Territory Battles:
    Imperial Scout Droid
    Snowtrooper Commander
    Snowtrooper Ops

    Playable?
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Hope it's not Hoth scout or soldier, that would ****!

    Lol why?
  • I am sure they will be PvE players so unplayable.
  • Massive awesome update and the one thing that we all focus on is the Crystal Subscription. Perhaps CG and EA will start to understand their forum users and customers a bit more now /sarcasm off.

    I bet the devs were all proud about this fantastic awesome content update and all the hard work that went into it, i mean there must be thousands of hours of developer work to make this happen and I can see it now, the management calls the head of each developer team into the boardroom/office and says, right great work guys love it but we are also going to remove the crystal sub as well to slide into the update and see if anyone notices. You can just imagine the guys that work there that really understand the game and the users and just feel like all their hard work squashed in a couple of extra lines of text.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Removing the daily crystal pack is a bad move as many have said above, to me it seems like one of two things as to why it was done.

    1. it was a good deal that a lot of players used instead of buying regular crystals, EA being EA decided to remove this option, with the hope that players who rely on small regular crystal income will buy the more expensive packs (Lets be honest were all still gonna buy crystals, you dont go from P2P to F2P, its impossible no matter what you say) But it just shows they dont care about their customers and only about profits.

    2. They have removed it temporarily so people are forced to buy crystals for refreshes (Captain Han, Hoth soldier) They will make a fortune with people spending crystals on these chars and forcing people to buy bigger pack to get this done could potentially double there profits.


    The reason they said it was removed does not make any sense at all "We are reviewing alternative formulations of the booster pack and hope to bring it back in the future." So my question is why not just leave it as it is until you decide to update it? theres no reason whatsoever to make it unavailable until you decide to bring it back, unless you are doing it to pressure players into buying more expensive packs.


    An otherwise really good update ruined by greed, This whole year in general has been filled with bad choices by EA and it really has me worried for the future of this great game.

    Devs themselves are doing amazing, with the game, but EA and CG's greed is once again shown in its true colours as it does regularly.
  • "Oh, they want to make August jokes every day for a year? We'll show them! We're taking back August!"
  • "Oh, they want to make August jokes every day for a year? We'll show them! We're taking back August!"

    They were so close to a good august then on the last couple of days they have to mess it up lol
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT BOOSTER PACK!.....BUY NORMAL PACKS LIKE EVERYONE IF NOT QUIT THE GAME
    I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOST PACKS
    I WANT THE CLIENT UPDATE :p

    You do realise you just broke two rules of the forums? With an otherwise unintelligent comment, people have a right to be upset about this, usually i will call out "nerf posts" etc as players being whiny but this is a very good reason for people to be upset.

    Contact support and complain there....not on the Megathread
    #movealong
  • Mihai29 wrote: »
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT BOOSTER PACK!.....BUY NORMAL PACKS LIKE EVERYONE IF NOT QUIT THE GAME
    I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOST PACKS
    I WANT THE CLIENT UPDATE :p

    You do realise you just broke two rules of the forums? With an otherwise unintelligent comment, people have a right to be upset about this, usually i will call out "nerf posts" etc as players being whiny but this is a very good reason for people to be upset.

    Contact support and complain there....not on the Megathread
    #movealong

    SUPPORT SAYS MAKE A POST ON FORUMS

    Rinse Repeat.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT BOOSTER PACK!.....BUY NORMAL PACKS LIKE EVERYONE IF NOT QUIT THE GAME
    I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOST PACKS
    I WANT THE CLIENT UPDATE :p


    These threads are made to discus and comment on the mentioned update, so i will post here about issues with it should i choose too. Based on your original post you should probably read the forum rules, you seem to be massively confused on how things work on here proven by this conversation.

    Good luck.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »
    DAILY CRYSTAL BOOSTER SIGNS OFF
    We are removing the Daily Crystal Booster from the Store effective 8/29/2017 for Android and iPhone users. .

    So Ipad users still have this :D ?

  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    You make an intelligent argument against something it get's merged into oblivion.

    Let's talk about lack of correct guild ticket counters.

    Instead of fixing that they made a section encouraging guild hopping.
Sign In or Register to comment.