Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Septembers Daily login character is up <<HERE>>

Erm.
    Again, about usefulness...
    Can we please get someone hard node exclusive of the FO instead?
    Like FOTP or FOST?
    I mean, we got Phasma for free in Dec 2015, then shewas the first addition to GW shipments.
    Really?
    That wasnt nice, pls tell it them @CG_Kozispoon

Agreed, this is most disappointing, even if Phasma is vaguely needed down the road for something it does not help in the here and now, plus many of us have her and those that don't can farm her easily!
  • Septembers Daily login character is up <<HERE>>

Erm.
    Like FOTP or FOST?
    I mean, we got Phasma for free in Dec 2015, then shewas the first addition to GW shipments.
    Really?

Ah yeah ... member when they used to release new characters as the daily login bonus, and then move those characters into farmable shops? Good times.
  • My biggest regret in this game has been 7* G11 every First order toon........finally......my regret might turn to rejoicing.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Muaddib wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes for real.

A third thread when it was already being discussed in two? For real?

(look closer)

At what? The other threads that have since popped up about it?

"Muad'Dib could indeed see the Future, but you must understand the limits of this power. Think of sight. You have eyes, yet cannot see without light. If you are on the floor of a valley, you cannot see beyond your valley. Just so, Muad'Dib could not always choose to look across the mysterious terrain. He tells us that a single click on the words for real could change the entire aspect of the future."

I saw the words for a link in the first post.

Made zero sense that it would link to another thread so it had to be something irrelevant. Didn't click on it first time, not going to now.

Pointless thread is still pointless.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes for real.

(look closer)

"Muad'Dib could indeed see the Future, but you must understand the limits of this power. Think of sight. You have eyes, yet cannot see without light. If you are on the floor of a valley, you cannot see beyond your valley. Just so, Muad'Dib could not always choose to look across the mysterious terrain. He tells us that a single click on the words for real could change the entire aspect of the future."

Made zero sense that it would link to another thread so it had to be something irrelevant. Didn't click on it first time, not going to now.

You're fun at parties. Good luck in the wars to come.
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Nah, it's just a tie-in with the Phasma book http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phasma_(novel)
    Don't bother farming FO, they are worthless and not at all under-rated.

Rebels rule!
  • Legit just 7-starred Phasma this morning. Oh well ... free Shard Shop money!
    Go Pens!
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes for real.

(look closer)

^^ Totally clicked it.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    CG tweeted out TB battles start today....so where are they?
    Hiya!

With the Version client out, our team is working hard on this rather sizable Game data push for today. Please keep an eye on our <<Game Update Status>> post for further updates, so if things continue without any unforseen shenanigans, we should see this update go live late today.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Yes for real.

(look closer)

You're fun at parties. Good luck in the wars to come.

Please never prepare a party.

Good luck to you too.
  • I wish it was captain deadpool
  • Cuzzins wrote: »
    Septembers Daily login character is up <<HERE>>

Erm.
    Like FOTP or FOST?
    Really?

Agreed, this is most disappointing, even if Phasma is vaguely needed down the road for something it does not help in the here and now, plus many of us have her and those that don't can farm her easily!

+12 parsecs I've had Phasma Gear 11 for a long time now. Excited for Tb but this is a let down.
  • new movie?, new first order toons? hmmmmmm

I’ve been anticipating this and building up my first order squad.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Septembers Daily login character is up <<HERE>>

Erm.
    Like FOTP or FOST?
    Really?

You as an Android user got Phasma for free, I got Poe(still haven't used him)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Maybe Phasma is their subtle way of saying: "start farming first order toons, you'll need them for an event when the new movie is out". But FOTP or FOST would have been equally effective as warning, and more useful.
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    Captain phasma. This is a joke right?
  • Why would it be a joke. I bet in a few weeks we get legendary hux event. Everyone been complaining about all the Rebel love.
  • Why would it be a joke. I bet in a few weeks we get legendary hux event. Everyone been complaining about all the Rebel love.

Why legendary? Hes done nothing.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Captain Phasma? Really?
    Well, more shards for the shard shop I guess. Wish they wouldn't put easily farmable heroes as logins. GW shipments is as easy as they come. FOTP or FOST would have been a much better choice, unless this is a new variant of Captain Phasma.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • It will be easy once you've done it a couple of times. Reading about it is complicated. But imagine trying to understand this game even without TB just by reading about the rules and when you can do things, and all the currencies and shops and refresh times and tables and events. It would make zero sense. But we all handle the game really easily after playing for a couple of days. TB will be the same.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Is anyone else completely confused by the TB gameplay? Seems like a game that is relatively easy to play has become seriously complicated. I wonder if that is going to turn some people off.

From the general stance and reaction we got in the TB timing update, I think we are over analyzing this and it's more straight forward then we all think.

We will all have a better idea when we play it but I think we will all survive and have this down in no time.

This.

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I remember reading the details of Rancor and AAT for the first time and thinking it was pretty confusing. Unfortunately walls of text aren't that great at clarifying gameplay. I expect the first couple of territories my guild does will be pretty crazy, and after that it'll become routine like everything else.
    I'm actually pretty excited for an actual strategic element to the game, the closest we've gotten so far is GW.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Man, its the worst when you play other games like overwatch who just keep giving to their player base and then you play this. Nothing comes for free in this game for sure haha and they make sure we know it!

Surely phasma is one of the characters EVERYONE has, in some capacity, great starter character, meta years ago so older players have her. It just makes no sense to put her, or any character from the galactic war shipments for that matter, as the login character. Why did they do it? Because theyre stuck since they have to do someone every month and FO stuff coming end of the year is a good excuse.
    God forbid we'd actually get a boost of shards for a highly needed character like both rebel solider
  • Man, its the worst when you play other games like overwatch who just keep giving to their player base and then you play this. Nothing comes for free in this game for sure haha and they make sure we know it!

Surely phasma is one of the characters EVERYONE has, in some capacity, great starter character, meta years ago so older players have her. It just makes no sense to put her, or any character from the galactic war shipments for that matter, as the login character. Why did they do it? Because theyre stuck since they have to do someone every month and FO stuff coming end of the year is a good excuse.
    God forbid we'd actually get a boost of shards for a highly needed character like both rebel solider

I dont think those two are comparable. And despite the vast amount of complaining on here this is by far one of the more f2p friendly games.
  • Seriously, Phasma's book is being released tomorrow.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Man, its the worst when you play other games like overwatch who just keep giving to their player base and then you play this. Nothing comes for free in this game for sure haha and they make sure we know it!

I dont think those two are comparable. And despite the vast amount of complaining on here this is by far one of the more f2p friendly games.

Which isn't comparable? Overwatch and SWGOH? I'm talking solely about community involvement and in game purchasables. Blizzards approach is far more friendly.

Edit: in all their games actually
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Man, its the worst when you play other games like overwatch who just keep giving to their player base and then you play this. Nothing comes for free in this game for sure haha and they make sure we know it!

Which isn't comparable? Overwatch and SWGOH? I'm talking solely about community involvement and in game purchasables. Blizzards approach is far more friendly.

Edit: in all their games actually

That may be but you cant compare a f2p mobile game to a AAA console/PC game.
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    It's not just training droids, bronzium were showing 5 star toons as a pull then receiving 4 star igd and urr.
  • Any word on what the September 2017 Login Rewards Character is going to be?