Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• I'm usually the guy defending CG in my guild chat, but this has to be a week of terrible decisions by CG. First canceling the subscription, second terrible choice of Phasma again for monthly login character, and now their delaying TB for a silly bug that doesn't affect game play, what a terrible week of poor decisions. When the post went up about this bug, I was like alright, why is CG making such a big deal out of a small bug, now they delay highly anticipated content for this silly bug... come on CG...
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Im just curious if any of you take a step back once in a while and realize that youre getting this upset over a mobile game?

When some of us have paid money for a game, we like to be entertained ans expect to play a high quality game.

And if they released a buggy version you'd be complaining just as much.
  • BoxandthefuzzForever
    145 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So bc of a visual big for training droids...yes training droids, TB won't start tomorrow? Lmaoooooo whatevs. Already prepared for this to be moved to "off topic" or "feedback: training droids"

They knew it wasn't ready and created a diversion with the training droids to blame the delay on. Since when has a visual bug ever been a priority? Typical over promise and under deliver. Nothing good happens in August.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Im just curious if any of you take a step back once in a while and realize that youre getting this upset over a mobile game?

This is a Game???? Why haven't anybody told me that? And take a step back, I've always been told to move forward
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member

When some of us have paid money for a game, we like to be entertained ans expect to play a high quality game.

This isn't delayed because it's buggy. It's delayed because of some unrelated bug that will inexplicably cause them to not release content that has supposedly already passed testing.
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    What have we learned today boys and girls.....
    fPf9A4g.jpg
    That is all.
  • Jamesm wrote: »

Which is why they need to be up front with us, which is what everyone is complaining about. They need to explain bugs and explain why things get delayed. Every business ever does this
    Why would it be a joke. I bet in a few weeks we get legendary hux event. Everyone been complaining about all the Rebel love.

Why legendary? Hes done nothing.

You're right, it should be a Rebel instead.
  • scuba wrote: »
    What have we learned today boys and girls.....
    fPf9A4g.jpg
    That is all.

lol true
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Didn't you (CG and EA) promise us better communication? Better does not just mean more words, it should mean higher quality communication. One would even hope for truthful communication. You have completely missed the mark today.

Be truthful. Tell us the real reasons why the update is delayed, why a toon that most of the community has is the login toon next month and why you really removed the booster crystal packs. If you were honest with your reasons, we wouldn't rage as much and/or we, your customers, could defend you better when stuff like this happens.
    When did the daily login character become such a big deal?? So what you have it 7*, most of the charcters the past year ive had 7*, it's free shard shop. Is it the cool thing to do to complain about every little thing now?

Personally, it's just silly. Kozi said it would be a character we needed in a thread (before it was merged) filled with questions about it being one of the Hoth twins. Fine, more shard shop tokens. But she said it was "needed" which implied it would be helpful for the TB launching tomorrow (which isn't now). But since Phasma isn't going to be helpful for the TB... then how is that "needed"? Yes, I find it frustrating. Not because it's Phasma, the last 4 toons of the month have fed my shard shop currency, but because of the "needed" comment by Kozi. It's just weird. Ok, so tell us how this is needed? But per the usual, we get no communication about it. That's not a "big deal," but it is frustrating because it feed the pattern of very little communication. That part of this is getting old.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member

Which is why they need to be up front with us, which is what everyone is complaining about. They need to explain bugs and explain why things get delayed. Every business ever does this

except its never enough. They could explain everything every time down to the last detail and everyone would still conplain about something.
  • skiwalker5
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for getting it out so quickly - next time, communication of why delay was important and ETA would really make things go a lot better!
    Post edited by skiwalker5 on
  • @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie @CG_Kozispoon wheres the update?....how long will be delayed?
  • Glad I didn't save up cantina over multiple days, still lost out on todays though.
  • Vdog1977 wrote: »

I forgot about this tweet ROFL
  • Dabro
    10 posts Member
    I dealt with pink lasers for several days...
  • I expect 5000 crystals and 100 zetas for this colossus screw up. I've been refreshing the forum awaiting this update all day!!!!
  • Vdog1977 wrote: »

False False False

except its never enough. They could explain everything every time down to the last detail and everyone would still conplain about something.

Read the comments. Everyone is complaining about a lack of communication, good or bad. If they have bugs they need to fix, then tell us! The forums have always been gracious when things take longer to sort out bugs. The forums have always been angry when things are delayed for no reason, bugs or no bugs
  • Bring on the Chewbacca shards!
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So much complaining... stop playing the game if it affects you so much...

All these new complaining threads should be merged into oblivion.
  • Bugs I understand, but in the months of making this, only now you realize something doesn't work a few hours from release?
  • LtGenStu wrote: »

right cause complaining about complaining is different
  • Also, I've spent money in the past on crystal boosters. With them not in the game, not seeing a big reason to spend money now.
  • Jar-Jar-Kenobi-1024x459.jpg
  • LtGenStu wrote: »

When some of us have put money into this game, we expect the game to be entertaining and not constantly disappointing us
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    LtGenStu wrote: »

• Riffinator wrote: »
    LtGenStu wrote: »

+2
    HAHA