Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Can some one please change the title of this thread to Mega Non Update??
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It should be moved to the feedback section instead...
  • August joke is REAL!! :lol:
  • Have I mentioned my CLS issue.....
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I approve of this delay providing there's crystals in my inbox and another credit heist before TB starts.
  • What's all this about Phasma being an easy pharm? You get 5 tries a day to get HRSoldier without refreshing and only 4 tries a day from GW shop for Phasma without refreshing. Hardly comparable.
  • Dabro
    10 posts Member
    Would like to point out calling someone professionally incompetent is not a personal attack. No one insulted anyone's mom or their combat boots...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    While I do actually feel sorry for them and am not that annoyed, I must admit, the forums sure are funnier when CG accidentally lights their own pants on fire.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    August joke is REAL!! :lol:

Oh it's beautiful
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    August joke is REAL!! :lol:

Oh it's beautiful

And it just got beautifuller.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Triple the zeta drop rate in challenges and your forgiven
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Yeah, silly. Of all the FO heroes, phasma is the easiest to farm (gw shipments). Pilot and trooper would have been much more useful as a login hero.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • What's all this about Phasma being an easy pharm? You get 5 tries a day to get HRSoldier without refreshing and only 4 tries a day from GW shop for Phasma without refreshing. Hardly comparable.

You can get up to 15 shards a day for Phasma if you finish GW. A lot more than hard node farming.
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    What's all this about Phasma being an easy pharm? You get 5 tries a day to get HRSoldier without refreshing and only 4 tries a day from GW shop for Phasma without refreshing. Hardly comparable.

ARe you being serious? Phasma is a guaranteed 5 shards per purchase using GW tokens, while on average you'll get 1 HRSo shard per day. If you have any GW currency banked you can pull 20 Phasma shards in a day. If you don't have any banked you can farm her from 0 shards to 7* in 22 days.
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    Jamesm wrote: »
    When did the daily login character become such a big deal?? So what you have it 7*, most of the charcters the past year ive had 7*, it's free shard shop. Is it the cool thing to do to complain about every little thing now?

Personally, it's just silly. Kozi said it would be a character we needed in a thread (before it was merged) filled with questions about it being one of the Hoth twins. Fine, more shard shop tokens. But she said it was "needed" which implied it would be helpful for the TB launching tomorrow (which isn't now). But since Phasma isn't going to be helpful for the TB... then how is that "needed"? Yes, I find it frustrating. Not because it's Phasma, the last 4 toons of the month have fed my shard shop currency, but because of the "needed" comment by Kozi. It's just weird. Ok, so tell us how this is needed? But per the usual, we get no communication about it. That's not a "big deal," but it is frustrating because it feed the pattern of very little communication. That part of this is getting old.

@Maudib
    Can you not put 2 and 2 together. Phasma is needed. Next legendary event requires First Order.
    Wow that was hard to figure out!
  • StarSon wrote: »
    What's all this about Phasma being an easy pharm? You get 5 tries a day to get HRSoldier without refreshing and only 4 tries a day from GW shop for Phasma without refreshing. Hardly comparable.

ARe you being serious? Phasma is a guaranteed 5 shards per purchase using GW tokens, while on average you'll get 1 HRSo shard per day. If you have any GW currency banked you can pull 20 Phasma shards in a day. If you don't have any banked you can farm her from 0 shards to 7* in 22 days.

No. I mean, come on, I intentionally misspelled pharm.
  • LtGenStu wrote: »

You can get up to 15 shards a day for Phasma if you finish GW. A lot more than hard node farming.
    StarSon wrote: »

Wow... whooosh, right over
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu

Haha :+1:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • MmoProNick
    244 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The August memes lives on!!!!!!!! Well at least there is always next August to take back if they are so inclined. ITS OVER DEVS, WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND.

Lol. This! August is ours! :D 12 more months of August jokes! It's like the August force ghost....if you strike me down....

Devs are watching this unfold in the corner like.
    giphy.gif
    Ben = forums, Luke = devs, Vader = this update so far.
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member

*shrugs* there is no sarcasm font and my phone screws up words all the time.

+1
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The August memes lives on!!!!!!!! Well at least there is always next August to take back if they are so inclined. ITS OVER DEVS, WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND.

Lol. This! August is ours! :D 12 more months of August jokes! It's like the August force ghost....if you strike me down....

Devs are watching this unfold in the corner like.
    giphy.gif
    Ben = forums, Luke = devs, Vader = this update so far.
    It took me awhile to figure that out, but :D . Nice!
  • @RacerDejak seems insulting at first you old dog you, o:) but you know it means get your FO ready...
  • StarSon wrote: »

*shrugs* there is no sarcasm font and my phone screws up words all the time.

No problem. :)
  • This can only mean good things for me... (has all FO maxed and still uses them in arena)...
  • J0K3R wrote: »
    Lay off personal attacks versus devs. Calling them lazy or incompetent or how they are greedy or needing a whip is NOT funny and is neither helpful nor following forum guidelines. Consider this a general courtesy reminder

Edit: spelling correct

I agree.

53ab1dc45c568abd5c03985f7e6bea4d.jpg

The thousands I've spent on this game says I can complain all I want. For some people it's more than a ftp pass time.

What is it exactly? I'm seriously asking, how do you describe it to friends?
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    When did the daily login character become such a big deal?? So what you have it 7*, most of the charcters the past year ive had 7*, it's free shard shop. Is it the cool thing to do to complain about every little thing now?

Personally, it's just silly. Kozi said it would be a character we needed in a thread (before it was merged) filled with questions about it being one of the Hoth twins. Fine, more shard shop tokens. But she said it was "needed" which implied it would be helpful for the TB launching tomorrow (which isn't now). But since Phasma isn't going to be helpful for the TB... then how is that "needed"? Yes, I find it frustrating. Not because it's Phasma, the last 4 toons of the month have fed my shard shop currency, but because of the "needed" comment by Kozi. It's just weird. Ok, so tell us how this is needed? But per the usual, we get no communication about it. That's not a "big deal," but it is frustrating because it feed the pattern of very little communication. That part of this is getting old.

@Maudib
    Can you not put 2 and 2 together. Phasma is needed. Next legendary event requires First Order.

But we don't want another rey yet....

giphy.gif

She still seems a bit overwhelmed to me...
    Phasma login char is insultment for old player :unamused:

they only care about the new player with money to spend. The old players already bought everything
    Phasma login char is insultment for old player :unamused:

they only care about the new player with money to spend. The old players already bought everything

which is why adding a new character would give them something to buy
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »

Personally, it's just silly. Kozi said it would be a character we needed in a thread (before it was merged) filled with questions about it being one of the Hoth twins. Fine, more shard shop tokens. But she said it was "needed" which implied it would be helpful for the TB launching tomorrow (which isn't now). But since Phasma isn't going to be helpful for the TB... then how is that "needed"? Yes, I find it frustrating. Not because it's Phasma, the last 4 toons of the month have fed my shard shop currency, but because of the "needed" comment by Kozi. It's just weird. Ok, so tell us how this is needed? But per the usual, we get no communication about it. That's not a "big deal," but it is frustrating because it feeds the pattern of very little communication. That part of this is getting old.

You assumed "needed" meant TB when it could mean TLJ content and now they're giving you advanced warning.

Could mean, but we don't know. I assumed an explanation was forthcoming. When it didn't, I asked for it.
    @Maudib

You spelled my name wrong immediately after quoting me. Based on that, I have my doubts you can answer your own question. Captain Phasma as monthly shard character does not automatically equate FO related Legendary Event. In the what, 22 months or whatever this game has been out now, how many times has the daily login toon been needed for a Legendary Event? Twice?
    Perhaps you're not familiar with the phrase about assume. Questions are good. Communication is a healthy part of any relationship. Registering our complaints/issues about a game many of us have paid (regardless of the total amount) to play, is fair game.
    We don't need the three of you to tell us to stop paying or stop playing, we're all adults here and can make our own decisions about our time and money.
    Keep in mind, we're ALL here because we enjoy this game. Most of the people complaining here are/were genuinely excited about playing Territory Battles. Allow us our disappointment and gripes, they're well earned.