3PO idea

smninja73
136 posts Member
edited August 2017
Especially now with the release of hermit Yoda and the ability to actually have a non attack basic it gave me some ideas(note that I don't really care if he joins the game because I don't like him but I just had an idea)

C-3PO

HELLLLP!(Basic[edit-i do love the name of this move this move tho lol])- 3PO gains evasion up for 1 turn and calls R2D2(if available) and one random Ally to assist dealing 30% less damage

Negotiation attempt(I couldn't think of a better name)-all Allie's gain 30% turn and an additional 5% turn meter for each living enemy

Distracting droid(unique and again I'm bad at naming)- at the end of C-3POs turn all allies gain a buff in accordance to their faction for 3 turns and gain 10% turn meter(galactic rebublic-health up, droid-speed up, rebel-critical chance up, resistance-potency up, other-defense up). {Zeta} also at the end of each of his turns he places a debuff on random enemies depending on the faction of allies(galactic rebublic-speed down, droid-defense down, rebel-potency down, resistance expose[ex. 1 resistance Ally, 2 rebel allies and 1 galactic rebublic ally- after 3POs turn 1 enemy will get expose, 2 get potency down, etc)

Best Droid Forever(this is easily the worst one in terms of name)- C-3PO has +50% defense and +20% potency and R2D2 also gains these bonuses. {Zeta} if C-3PO and R2D2 are about alive neither of them can be critically hit and they both revive after being defeated once

Just an idea idk if it'd be meta breaking or overpowered or what I just figured I'd throw it out there to see what people think

Replies