Is there any logical way to sort R1 toons?

Just curious. I know it's logical in terms of canon that Rogue 1 toons were all technically Rebels and classified as such, but is there a way to franchise/tag them in a way so it's easier to ID them in the UI without having to assign them as favorites? Not just thinking about TB but in the past I always thought this would be helpful.

Replies

• Nope. Just Rebels.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Like Phoenix tag? Yes, why not?
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • That's what I was wondering because Phoenix is really a squad designation and not some giant faction, so since that applies currently why not separate R1 as a squad classification for sorting purposes (though theoretically SRP and Bistan or Pao aren't specifically Rogue 1 ..)
  • Oh, you meant as a feature request, could devs add that? yes, that'd be nice.

I thought you were asking if such a way already existed.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Rogue one squad, ph squad +1
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Because there are abilities that affect Phoenix characters but not Rebels. Hera's leader ability, for instance.

There's nothing like that for Rogue One, so no need for a subdivision.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Because there are abilities that affect Phoenix characters but not Rebels. Hera's leader ability, for instance.

There's nothing like that for Rogue One, so no need for a subdivision.

I know, but I think it's a good idea (Just to find them faster)
    Some people will find this useful (I won't use it, but someone will)
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Oh, you meant as a feature request, could devs add that? yes, that'd be nice.

I thought you were asking if such a way already existed.

Yeah that's what I meant, I was thinking of it similar to what @Hskull55 was referring to with Phoenix. Right now it's a pain to sort without constantly changing favorites and I honestly forgot about Bodhi and Pao and Bistan and SRP when I was planning out stuff. (I often just think of Jyn, K2S0, Cassian and Chaze as the "core" R1 toons)

I didn't know if it's because R1 isn't an official faction designation that's why they didn't provide a feature to sort them intelligently as such .. which is a whole another debate I guess.
  • Favorite...
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Favorite...
    Just curious. I know it's logical in terms of canon that Rogue 1 toons were all technically Rebels and classified as such, but is there a way to franchise/tag them in a way so it's easier to ID them in the UI without having to assign them as favorites? Not just thinking about TB but in the past I always thought this would be helpful.