Will the days of spring rewards every come back?

STRYKER667
152 posts Member
edited August 2017
I know its a silly request, but im one of those people who like to complete any and all challenge achievements as possible. I was able to do so on my original account which i lost when my tablet died, and now since i started this current account last july that reward package has not made a comeback. Will it ever return?

Replies

• Sorry title should be Days Of Spring
  • Updated title to correct typo
  • ObiShenobi
    83 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm with the op. If you're not going to bring it back... just remove the **** thing please.
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • There was this same topic a while ago with a dev response, I believe they said it was a one time event and not planned to return, and once an achievement goes live they can't delete it, but are looking into it. Or something like that if memory serves.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    There was this same topic a while ago with a dev response, I believe they said it was a one time event and not planned to return, and once an achievement goes live they can't delete it, but are looking into it. Or something like that if memory serves.

This is correct
  • Easy solution... bring it back once, awarding 1 credit per day
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm so happy that i've cleared that achievement, it would annoy the living crep out of me seeying it all the time with no possible way to ever compleet it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • So, I looked into this recently. The short answer is in theory I could change the requirements to be something basic like "be level 1", and that would unstuck everyone who has this but can't do it. However it's complicated because this is also a Google Play Achievement. And I don't know how those work, so it's theoretically possible I could break something and then some folks would be cross. I'd prefer to avoid that, so for now there isn't likely to be any updates to this. If that changes in the future, I'll make sure it finds its way into patch notes or a dev update here one the forums. In the meantime, I suggest you just pretend that achievement isn't there. Apologies.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.