Shard Shop must have changes

1. Remove characters that we already have 7* !! makes no sense!!
  2. Decrease the timer to every 6hrs!

Replies

• I second this honestly I almost forget the shop is there it's just about worthless...
  • I forget it's there because of the terrible exchange rate...
  • I second #1.

#2 may be good for me, but could turn the shop into a easier than GW farm. Ill suggest that at minimum, if the time isnt changed, then the shards available are increased from 2 to 5.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • The shard shop is only there for people that pop chromium packs daily. If you don't open chromium every day it is totally worthless. I could play for a year and not have enough shards to unlock a 2* ugnaught.
  • I don't see the shard shop as an avenue to unlock characters. I see it as an opportunity to grab a few more shards for the slow grind toons like Rey, FOTP and ewok elder.
  • Corndog131 wrote: »
    I don't see the shard shop as an avenue to unlock characters. I see it as an opportunity to grab a few more shards for the slow grind toons like Rey, FOTP and ewok elder.

I would too, if I ever saw them in there.
  • F2P player may use it in maybe 3 months, once...
  • Wazlinski wrote: »
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    I don't see the shard shop as an avenue to unlock characters. I see it as an opportunity to grab a few more shards for the slow grind toons like Rey, FOTP and ewok elder.

I would too, if I ever saw them in there.

Exactly lol