Commander luke

Is this event going to come back at some point?

Replies

• Not likely
  • They never said exclusive event. Therefore you can assume it will be back at some point.
  • It won't be back.
  • Let's be honest though, isn't it a little early to ask about it? I mean it was only like 2 weeks ago... what do you expect?
  • Well i obviously didnt get him and i was wondering if i should start farming those characters so i would have them if he came back or it would just be a waste of time if they are just guna put him in a battle to farm.
  • R2 is a fantastic toon, and gives you a good excuse to build up toons that are great for Rancor - Vader, Tarkin & Magma. You should have Palp anyway, so farm yourself one more Empire toon if you haven't already.

STHan and Leia are very useful toons. You should farm them.

Farmboy was given to you with the initial Farmboy Flash event. You should have him at least at 4*.

Old Ben was never given out free and is the toon most likely to be neglected. He's also significantly better than he was.

So I assume that you're talking about 7*ing Farmboy and Old Ben.

I still find Farmboy to be mostly harmless.

I find Old Ben to be useful in some situations - worth it to farm if you've got other priorities out of the way.

So the question is, how fast can you farm these two? If you put in the work to get them up to 6* (and Farmboy should probably be 5* already) then you can finish them off whenever CLS event comes back. Or just go ahead and finish them, your choice.

CLS is pretty amaze-balls, so if you want him, farm the toons. You can put off gearing Farmboy for a while, but he'll need to be g8 at bare minimum and the event will be hard to pull off if he's not g10. g9 might be pretty hard, but it depends on how well developed his companions are.

I don't know what your other priorities are, but I'd definitely want Farmboy and Old Ben at least at 6* by the end of October and it would be better if they had 7*.

• Yes that is about exactly where im at...you hit that nail on the head! Thanks