It's Only A Flesh Wound recruiting for Territory Battles & HAAT

Hi folks, we have 8 open spots we're looking to fill. We are an active and supportive guild looking for a few other dedicated players. We have 17 level 85 players with another 6 lvl 80+ And 8 lvl 70-80. We are very helpful towards new players and discuss strategy among the veterans.

All of our experienced players make room for the new folks to be allies. I have 5 zetas and most of our top players have one or two.

We run heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week with raids starting around 6 pm Central. Right now, we ask members to run 1 attack in order for the raid to last long enough for most members to participate. As we get stronger, we'll probably tweak that, maybe adding a damage cap. We finish a tank in about 3-4 days, building up to HAAT.

We have a mix of F2P and P2P. I don't hawk daily requirements; I just want you to participate. I work and understand that this is a game.

Ally code 366-414-697

Replies

• Options
    Hello, I'm trying to get in touch with Nerf Herder and he is in your guild based on swgoh.gg. He is in my fleet shard I believe (my in game name is XxPKer). I'm just trying to reach out to the people in my fleet shard. You can reach me at The_Nihilum#2661 on Discord. I've also set up a server because I can't find one for my shard. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/8CjDYy.