Can you make GW equal for players and not shard dependent

I have read a lot about galactic wars in this forum and what I have found is a huge lopsided discussion. I have compared my wins to my guild mates and there are huge gaps in the amount of gw wins. Those people didn't have resistance teams, which is what is recommended in this forum time and time again.

Just make it level for all players. It is generally not acceptable to provide a certain game experience for one player and make it "impossible" for another player.

This would also lead us to discussions about rewards and compounding the problem everyday. If a player gets an easier gw than another their overall power increases while the player who experiences an impossible team, gets nothing from gw and falls behind. Compound this everyday and you can read the results in this forum.

Most people who say they can complete gw have always been able to finish it. They have no reference for what the rest of us who can not complete it go through. I am sure they might change what they think if they no longer got node 10-12 rewards everyday.

The last update was the best, thank you EA for addressing memory leaks and communication issue bugs, next time please just let us know what is going on, thank you