Hskull55
2263 posts Member
I know the TB won't look like this, but I'm sure Cassian's U-wing will be there
16gOgoj.png
This picture^ is not photoshopped
My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
Sorry for my English :]

Replies

• That will be one of the last things I farm there. Yoda and G12 are so much more important.
  • I saw that as well. Can't wait to get it after g12 and all the new toons we need
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    That will be one of the last things I farm there. Yoda and G12 are so much more important.

I won't farm it, but many people wanted it to become farmable
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • That will be one of the last things I farm there. Yoda and G12 are so much more important.

As much as I want another rebel ship what he says is all too true.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The OCD in me hates that it's 376...instead of 375 like character shards. :'(:#
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • If we get the Millennium Falcon then I would be more excited
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

lol
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

and 4 shards instead of 5...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I know the TB won't look like this, but I'm sure Cassian's U-wing will be there
    16gOgoj.png
    This picture^ is not photoshopped

They really should retain the Spanish version of his ship. It sounds a lot cooler than Cassian's U-Wing.
  • OMG a ship not obtainable elswhere is concurring with bottleneck chars and gear XII stuff ?....than it is still unobtainable :p
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    +1 it's just looks wrong
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • AntonioGNAL
    104 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    For me that means nothing changes, I will never get this ship. But there are so many things out of reach this is one of the least concerning ones.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Not as valuable as G12 gear
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Don't think nobody really wants a cassian ship buddy

When you want Cassians U Wing
  • If it was the millinium falcon then I'd be excited. Or baze shards
  • Pa_lin wrote: »
    If it was the millinium falcon then I'd be excited. Or baze shards

+1
  • We knew this yesterday.
  • His ship is now farmable In 6 to 8 months after everything else
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Pa_lin wrote: »
    If it was the millinium falcon then I'd be excited. Or baze shards
    Baze shards are in the Guild Events shop too, actually.

Anyway, I'll definitely farm this - been building my Rogue One team up anyway, might as well have their ship too. Probably not right away though, Baze and G12 gear are more important. Possibly Yoda too.
  • Happy to be able to farm cassians uwing in the new rebel shop ;)
    Hoth soldier is there too, I got him 5* from that godforsaken hard node this will speed up getting to 7*
  • Is Cassian's U-Wing any good? I remember looking at its kit and not being too pumped.

But, then again, I play Endurance. Maybe Home One makes it rad or something.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • DarthTaral wrote: »
    His ship is now farmable In 6 to 8 months after everything else

At least it is farmable unlike the reaper, kylo's ship and falcon
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Nobody high in fleet arena even uses Home1, and I doubt it will change just from getting Cassians Uwing

23 out of the top 50 in my fleet arena use Home One
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • His ship rules
  • If we get the Millennium Falcon then I would be more excited

No Tie Reaper please......mine is still sitting at 3* from the chance of getting it or Tie Advanced in a pack. I'm not going to drop $20 a pop for just a chance of getting it.