Places in raids ex aqueo

Why if people are killing rancors solo, cannot be placed in raid table ex aqueo? Im killing rancors solo, and I got 5th place and Im getting lowest rewards, for the same work as 1st place...

Replies

• Ceberus
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Well your luck with rng kitten you up, get over it.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    UndeadPony wrote: »
    Why if people are killing rancors solo, cannot be placed in raid table ex aqueo? Im killing rancors solo, and I got 5th place and Im getting lowest rewards, for the same work as 1st place...

If you are trying to come out as clever, at least do it right. Its Ex Aequo
    And id rather they did a speed of finish tie breaker. Ceteris Paribus, Faster finish, better rank.
  • Options
    UndeadPony wrote: »

If you are trying to come out as clever, at least do it right. Its Ex Aequo
    And id rather they did a speed of finish tie breaker. Ceteris Paribus, Faster finish, better rank.

Sonetimes I finish at 1st place, then 3-4 ppl gets higher rank, and at the end I got 4-5th place...
    If we do the same dmg we all should get 1st place...
  • Options
    Those people could have taken longer than you to finish, but did more damage or the same damage, and so ties are determined randomly. It's strange, but how the system works.