Nightsister team?

So recently I was looking at the nightsisters and I realized that Ventress had a zeta very much like Vader. In case you don't know what it does, it gives nightsisters 28 speed, they gain 50% TM when they fall under 100% health (btw, they have a lot of healing/self healing abilites) And they have a 50% chance to remove 20% TM when they damage someone and it's not avoidable. So could this possibly be a raid team with the proper reworks? This is one team that needs a rework and some new possible characters. Also the old daka passive makes this team sound better. What I would like to know is your opinion of whether they are viable or not, since it sounds good in theory.

Replies

• In theory only. Ventress and Daka are the only two worth anything at all. The others are complete garbage. The turn meter gain sounds good on paper, but in reality, it doesn't matter how many extra turns they get, they simply can't do anything with them. They can literally take ten turns to the opponents one, doesn't matter. They'll still loose.

Find ways to use Ventress and Daka if you want. They are good. I use Ventress in arena myself. But don't bother with the full team.
  • Teague wrote: »
    In theory only. Ventress and Daka are the only two worth anything at all. The others are complete garbage. The turn meter gain sounds good on paper, but in reality, it doesn't matter how many extra turns they get, they simply can't do anything with them. They can literally take ten turns to the opponents one, doesn't matter. They'll still loose.

Find ways to use Ventress and Daka if you want. They are good. I use Ventress in arena myself. But don't bother with the full team.

Oh rip, I see what you are saying, but would this team be viable if reworked? Maybe we should start a nightsister rework campaign since light side is getting all the love as of right now.