New Zader Unique!!!

I propose it be called "If you only knew the power of the dark side..."

This would be a special unique against Cluke-CLS.

It would pull equipment from the wall to knock CLS through a window giving Zader a chance at the high ground....finally. Then it would show a "cut" scene (similar to Old Ben and Vader) of him finally chopping off CLS' hand so he can NEVER use his OP "Call to Action" ever again!!!!

Replies

• Joost
    233 posts Member
    +1 CLS is ruining this game for me all over the Arena and GW
  • It took FAAAAAAR longer to farm a 7* Vader than what it took to unlock CLS. THIS should be recognized by the devs.
  • Moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • I would like vader have a second zeta to his force crush

%50tm down

While zader used force crush. Enemies cant counter anymore to empire and sith allies.this will help to stop annoying cls counter chance.(Except kenobi buff)
    Also as i know vader is the first one who get zeta and nerfed. Now its time to give vader his power back!
  • Poh_Solo
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    I would like vader have a second zeta to his force crush

%50tm down

While zader used force crush. Enemies cant counter anymore to empire and sith allies.this will help to stop annoying cls counter chance.(Except kenobi buff)
    Also as i know vader is the first one who get zeta and nerfed. Now its time to give vader his power back!

I agree 100%. Vader needs to be redone to make him more like the ominous power he is supposed to be, not the useless against CLS toon he has become. my Zader is completely maxed out and he is getting annihilated by CLS. This makes absolutely no sense. Vader is the natural & obvious choice for a CLS counter, but as it is, CLS can take Vader down with his buffs and abilities and there is nothing Vader can do. His basic attack can't ability block because some **** developer thought that making and unremovable and unstoppable buff was a great idea.

Likewise with force crush - CLS simply displells and is n his merry way to singlehandedly taking out a whole team that should be wiping the floor with the whiny little beatch!

As for an additional Vader ability, force choke is the obvious choice. It was DV's signature move. Make it a stun with a small TM reduction and he may be viable against CLS, IF his unstoppable and unremovable buff is taken away.