New Clones for Clone lovers!

LoTEK
101 posts Member
edited February 2016
So most of the affiliation synergies have a speed up or turn manipulation char. Rebels have Akbar, Empire has Tarken, Scoundrels has Lando, Jedi has Qui-Gon, FO has Phasma, Resistance has Poe. I'd say it looks like speed was meant to be a major factor all along.

Now we have Rex!!! WoOt! Turn manipulation for Clones! I'm an old man and I loved The Clone Wars cartoon! Far more then Episode I, II, & III. I want a Clone squad so bad, my teeth itch!

Here's my ideas for further Clone chars. It'd be awesome if @EA_JESSE and that other guy saw this. (Sorry Other Guy. You don't post as often and I can't remember your name.) But this is more for me and anybody else who loves the Clones!

CC-3636 Wolffe: Grey armor. As Plo Koon's Clone Commander, he should have both Clone and Jedi synergy capabilities similar to Plo. Allowing for a tighter mixed Clone/Jedi squad.

CC-2224 Cody: Yellow armor. Because of his presence in both the movies and The Clone Wars, and his close friendship with Obi-Won, we feel his betrayal in Revenge of the Sith the most. He's the poster boy for Order 66. So he should have an ability that gives all Clone allies anti-Jedi capability.

CT-6116 Kix: Blue armor. Kix was a combat medic for the 501st. He would, obviously, be a Clone Healer. Game needs more healers anyways.

CC-1993 Jet: Yellow Armor. As a flame trooper, Jet should defiantly have AOE, DoT, and suppression. Maybe even the only char with AOE as his primary move. He'd need to be balanced elsewhere, though.

Waxer: Yellow armor. Waxer was a scout in the Ghost company and should have stealth.

CC-1138 Bacara: Grey armor. Bacara was a Galactic Marine, so he should be an aggressive, heavy hitter. As Ki-Adi-Mundi's Clone commander and killer, he could possibly have Jedi and/or anti-Jedi synergies, but really I added him because he looks cool.

Love Clones? What's your ideas for new clone chars? What abilities would you give them?
Post edited by LoTEK on

Replies

• The guy that betrayed the jedi maybe?
    Also the guys in corsicant that have the gladiator type armor.
    I really want embo and the girl with the ponytail, she is soo fierce
  • Give me the Domino Squad and the Wolfpack!
  • Clone event anybody?
  • Hell yes!
  • Not a fan of clones, but your ideas would make good toons.
  • That one commander in the wookie planet who gets his head sliced off by yoda! I think its gre? But he is green and has the silver helmet. Lol. He'd be cool too.
  • I propose Hardcase! The badass slightly damaged clone who
    saved the Umbaran offensive by blowing himself and an entire trade federation ship up.

CT-9415 "HARDCASE"
    Self sacrificing, high pressure attacker.

Basic attack - "Lock and load": Hardcase fires his Z-6 Rotary blaster cannon, with a ~% chance to hit a random additional enemy in the fire.

Special attack - 501st finest: Hardcase recklessly charges forward blasters blazing. Hardcase gains critical chance up for one turn, deals special damage to all enemies and becomes Exposed. For every critical hit, increase the turn meter of Clone allies by ~%.

Unique ability - Took one for the team: Hardcase sacrifices himself to level the playing field. If Hardcase is defeated, dispel all enemy buffs and friendly debuffs.
  • Salgado9 wrote: »
    That one commander in the wookie planet who gets his head sliced off by yoda! I think its gre? But he is green and has the silver helmet. Lol. He'd be cool too.

He could have a Wookie synergy if they add more wookies. They should add more wookies.
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I propose Hardcase! The badass slightly damaged clone who
    saved the Umbaran offensive by blowing himself and an entire trade federation ship up.

CT-9415 "HARDCASE"
    Self sacrificing, high pressure attacker.

Basic attack - "Lock and load": Hardcase fires his Z-6 Rotary blaster cannon, with a ~% chance to hit a random additional enemy in the fire.

Special attack - 501st finest: Hardcase recklessly charges forward blasters blazing. Hardcase gains critical chance up for one turn, deals special damage to all enemies and becomes Exposed. For every critical hit, increase the turn meter of Clone allies by ~%.

Unique ability - Took one for the team: Hardcase sacrifices himself to level the playing field. If Hardcase is defeated, dispel all enemy buffs and friendly debuffs.

I like it! But I think I'd want him to do at least some AOE Dmg if he's going to sacrifice himself!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Yeah it's supposed to be an AOE attack. I did write he does damage to all enemies... :)
  • I would spend a lot on a clone army.. they are so funny in the film
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • @Nonemo
    Oops. Yus, you did.