False advertising on Captain Han Solo

The advertising said the $10 pack included the materials necessary to level character up to character level 40, gear level 5, and ability level 3. That was not true because the pack came with only 40 crystals and you need 80 to activate. Therefore the ad was false advertising. I want my money back or the addition 40 crystals.

Replies

• Lol, pack says it only comes with 40 shards, nowhere dos it say it comes with 80. As a bonus you get the other items o level him when you farm the rest.
  • In addition, the bundle didn't give us the credits that was intended for the bundle.
  • You're correct. It does say that it comes with 40 shards. It also says it gives you the items needed to advance CHS to level 40, gear level 5, and ability level 3. Since characters can be activated with only 40 shards (sometimes less), it is reasonable to believe from the language that you would get enough shards to activate him. But that's ok. Now I know to always check the number of shards needed BECAUSE THE DEVS ARE HAPPY TO MISLEAD THEIR CUSTOMERS.

To top it all off, I was dumb enough to also buy the Hoth Rescue Pack for 1,299 crystals. Got a whopping 7 shards. Guess I will be sticking to the free parts of the game since the Dev's clearly don't care about screwing over their customers.
  • Do not feel too bad, I learned my lesson about buying packs the hard way, did not read that Capt. Han unlocked at 80 shards and bought the pack. Super ticked since other $10 priced toon packs DID unlock. I gave his gear to my other toons and wrote him off. Now I just unlocked his farmable node in the Cantina and realized I bought the pack and I'm halfway to unlocking him so I feel a little better.

As to those packs, RIP every time. 10 or less shards. The devs were laughing as they wrote that it could be up to 330 shards. For US this game is about fun, for the devs, its about making $ and who can blame them, that is their job and they are good at it. So on that level, us vs. Devs only way to beat them is to literally play their game, do not buy their game. It is far more satisfying to play the game for free and beat the devs than it is to have a bought team. An individual toon costs about $50 each to buy and I rounded down, some are $60. So $250.00 per team, and you're gonna need 5 teams so that's $1,250.00 and they still need gear. Based on my calculations I have $3,950.00 worth of toons, I got for FREE, and it feels great.

PLAY the game, don't PAY the game.