R2D2 G12 in Galactic war this morning

Jefferx
361 posts Member
edited August 2017
How it is possible !!! G12 mat are not in the shop except territory battle ? Right ?
mini_638612IMG1351.png

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Most of the gear needed to get to g12 is farmable in nodes. Plus the new $60 pack has some.
  • Options
    Some gear 12 can be crafted with other items not exclusive to tb r2d2 must be one. :)
  • Options
    The piece need to take R2-D2 to G12 can be found in the $60 Hoth Rebel Solider and Scout bundle.
  • Options
    Thanks !! To be closed
  • Options
    In fact, seems like most if not all of the new pieces needed to get from gear 11 to gear 12 are farmable or tank raid rewards, as far as I've seen so far. Some have crazy requirements, like a Mk 8 Detonator, Mk 5 Stun Gun, and Mk 6 Droid Caller (that's one of the new ones) to craft one piece of gear.

I haven't looked through all toons, but I haven't yet come across one that needs Territory Battle gear to get to tier 12, which is the right move on CG's part, in my opinion.
  • Options
    I battled 2 Gear 12 R2 teams today in Arena.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

How did they compare, do you think?
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

How did they compare, do you think?

I won the first battle but lost the second battle. Hard to say. He was the only Gear 12 toon and my squad with Han's "Shoots First" zeta helps out tremendously.

But I will say the team that beat me I normally beat fairly easy and this morning it barely beat me.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Already GW was almost impossible to complete without being a millionaires whale, Thank you guys to bring gear12., **** their should be a rule no gear12 in GW for months !!!!