I would so buy the CHS pack, but...

I know it will only give me 5 shards. I learned my lesson on those packs from the ATF packs...

Replies

• Yeah I learned from other people. My crystals are better spent elsewhere
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • I knew i would lose out but still got a pack. Got 7 shards instead of 5 so i guess that's something?
  • I knew i would lose out but still got a pack. Got 7 shards instead of 5 so i guess that's something?

If it helps at all, that would have taken 300 crystals and 1 day to farm that many, so you only spent 1,000 crystals to get a day ahead.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    I knew i would lose out but still got a pack. Got 7 shards instead of 5 so i guess that's something?

If it helps at all, that would have taken 300 crystals and 1 day to farm that many, so you only spent 1,000 crystals to get a day ahead.

lol if he would have pulled say 40 shards, or 100 shards, you wouldn't be saying that. It's a gamble and you can't win if you don't try.
    I knew i would lose out but still got a pack. Got 7 shards instead of 5 so i guess that's something?

lol if he would have pulled say 40 shards, or 100 shards, you wouldn't be saying that. It's a gamble and you can't win if you don't try.

And people win the lottery pretty much every day. Do you know many people play though??
    There's a reason the companies that run then are still around, making money - even though they give millions away.

If he pulled 40 shards, or 100 shards, I would have said: "If it helps at all, you sped up your farming by 7, or 15, days and saved yourself 800, or 21,200, shards."

I was actually trying to give a positive spin that he sped up his farming by a day and not to think of that as a 1299 purchase but as a 1,000 purchase. It was positive. You're the one that took it negative. ;)

That 1,000 could've gone to more (expensive) refreshes, so still a waste of crystals.
    His choice though - good for him!
  • I opened three packs at 1299 crystals and, first i got 7 shards, then 10 shards, and for the last 145 shards! My CHS is almost 6* now!
  • slugbahr wrote: »
    Dretzle wrote: »

That 1,000 could've gone to more (expensive) refreshes, so still a waste of crystals.
    His choice though - good for him!

Yeah, that's true. Didn't really think of it that way as my brain always stops considering 200 crystal refreshes or more.