Gear 12 farmable!! awesome job devs!

So it looks to me like alot of the items needed for G12 are farmable in lightside and Darkside nodes 9. This is awesome. Great job making it available. Alot of flak latly but this is making one gamer happier. Thanks

Replies

• What's happens when you get someone to G12? Are there more gear slots?
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    You bet there are
  • Skuddy wrote: »
    You bet there are

So just like G11 use to be, you can fill all but a couple?
  • Haxthar wrote: »
    Skuddy wrote: »
    You bet there are

So just like G11 use to be, you can fill all but a couple?

Yeah, basically
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    R2 has three slots for more gear after XII.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    R2 has three slots for more gear after XII.

Thanks! He is the one I'm trying to get to 12 so that helps
  • Somehow there already a few in my shard who got R2 to G12. How do they even..
  • OnJouney wrote: »
    Somehow there already a few in my shard who got R2 to G12. How do they even..

I think the Cap Han pack gives you all the gear you need specifically for R2. It's like a bonus prize. Cap Han plus G12 R2
    OnJouney wrote: »

I think the Cap Han pack gives you all the gear you need specifically for R2. It's like a bonus prize. Cap Han plus G12 R2

Oh, wow.. didn't know that. Explains a lot

Nop it's the Hoth Soldier pack which cost 60 bucks. It's already in my arena so I followed, FOMO spending still working well.

Nop it's the Hoth Soldier pack which cost 60 bucks. It's already in my arena so I followed, FOMO spending still working well.

I hate myself because, I'm gonna buy it..
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    It is the best bundle I have ever seen. 55 soldier shards (Im spending 150c to refresh and average 5 so that's about 900c), 2 cuffs (2800c), 2 stun guns (~5000c), one whole gear to get r2 or Fulcrum to g12, and one of the two gears to get CLS to g12 (2800c at least). In addition, 4 mill credits (1200c if stupid enough to buy them), some purple mats, and 6 omegas (600c). That's roughly 13k crystals,maybe more if you factor in the training droids and if those new gear pieces are worth more than the typical 1400c. That's $40 less than buying the crystals and farming for a week imo.
  • EA will probably remove it when they realise what they've done!
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Gear to get to G12 is farmable. G12 gear is not. Not with energy anyways.
  • I agree. It's understandable having some of the gear pieces TB-only, but being able to farm a lot of them is a good decision.
  • Gear to get to G12 is farmable. G12 gear is not.

Right, but I agree that this allows people to not feel completely left behind as the bigger guilds are starting to farm gear from TB to put on their gear 12 toons.
  • +1.

Challenge gear spotted in the guild event store! -1 haha

:)
  • +1
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    +1.

Well it's Mk3 Carbantis, so I'm not complaining about that.
  • Theres two or three guys with a toon each on my shard at gear 12. I have no idea how they got them there this early or how much they spent, but one has his R2 at 56k protection

Looks like gear 12 makes a huge difference as far as protection goes
  • Olga wrote: »
    +1.

And we'll need 800 to max out ROLO and Hoth Han so yeah...definitely needed.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    +1.

And we'll need 800 to max out ROLO and Hoth Han so yeah...definitely needed.

And some devs say there's no gear Crunch....pfft
  • Do gear 12 give us a added effect? Like g7 give protection?

Every gear level past 7 gives a protection boost, g12 included. Some toons do better than others.

It's the $60

Nothing new, just much higher stats on the gear.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Okay , thanks for the clarification :-)