7 Spots Left!!

Territory Battles are here!!!!

Agents of Ossus still has 7 spots left on our roster waiting for you to fill them.

We have no requirements, other than to try and be active each day, and as close to 600 tickets as you can.

We are a Heroic Pit and Normal AAT guild, but we're getting closer and closer to HAAT. Our only rule is involving damage on the pit. We currently have a limit to the damage when it first launches in an attempt to get everyone involved. If you want to check us out, feel free to search us!!

You can add me at 187-892-254. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or leave something below.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Replies

• Hi, This is Wagg. Half asleep I accidentally hit pit IV with tie pilot. Thought I was using First Order tie pilot my weakest toon. Did 13k damage. Didn't want you to think I was being a ****. Still trying to figure out how to get in game chat.

Please let me know about anything important that changes with Guild strategy

Thanks and sorry about not hitting closer to 0.
  • I'm with DeathJamzbyMac now. If you want to come do Heroic pits more frequently, come on over!