2 lots of 3 star jedi needed for 3rd round yoda...

I currently have
JC 4 star
Lumi 4 star
Eeth koth 3 star
Ashoka 2 star
And Kit fisto 2 star

I know from other discussions that Fisto is impossible to star with F2P, however, considering the limited time of this comp and the saving of crystals I have I may just risk hoping for kit fisto packing, that said it will be decided by the answer to this one question...

QGJ from the cantons battles, is he a 3 star when unlocked via them orange tokens? Cause if so then I'll just get him and then forget about kit fisto...

Replies

114 posts Member
    He unlocks at 2* but easy farm.
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You aren't going to get Kit to 7*, let alone 5* (to unlock Yoda) without spending enormous amounts of money.

QGJ unlocks at 2*.

If you are looking for the quickest team of jedi to star up, Use Lumi (GW), JC (Hard Nodes), QGJ or Ahsoka (Cantina Shipments), Eeth Koth (Arena), and Mace Windu (Cantina Battles). All can be farmed separately.
  • When can I start farming mace on cantina?
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Fixer wrote: »
    When can I start farming mace on cantina?

He's the first battle of level 4, idk what the level requirement is, you'd have to check yourself.

Here's a helpful link: swgohcantina.com/swgoh-shard-farming-locations/

Until you can farm all 5 of those, I wouldn't bother trying to get the character for the jedi challenge. You'd have to split time between Ahsoka and QGJ, who are both the slowest farms of the 6 jedi mentioned.
  • Yh I had a feeling it's not gonna happen this time around I just wanna get the 3 star yoda outta the way before these 4ish days
  • Thanks for the help
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    First 4 stages of yoda was simple, I'll have to wait until next time to go any further since I only have 2 above 5 stars