Best PvP team?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Im going for a Sid (L), Dooku, GS, QGJ and Fotp
  • Options
    im running qgj (L), dooku, side, gs, lumi. pros : havent lost an arena match in since ive added gs. and at the pooint he was 4* and qgj 5*. cons. i seem to be losing defensive battles quite often. i think once ive leveled my team and they fixed the auto target system and the random bugs my team will be pretty stacked
  • Options
    Trust me I know what I´m talking about :wink:

20h0wfk.png

I'm guessing you spend a lot of crystals on battle refreshes.
  • Options
    You will face Sideous teams. Which hit much harder. Bariss health would not help against Rey crit after Sid aoe, nor would it help against GS assist attack [/quote]

Now you go with a Sid team. Then you´re loosing the QGJ lead with the speed advantage that you were talking before :smile: But it won´t make damage enough to beat it. Anyways.

The Jedi I have in mind has Barriss (L), Aayla, QGJ, Ima Gun Di, Yoda. Maxed out, this characters have, respectively, 18669, 13678, 10624, 15157, 11011 health. And you have to add 20% each from Barris Leader.

But it´s just my opinion, I just tell you it´s always easier to think about the characters we have and we use, and forget about those that we don´t. If 99% people use Sid, GS or Luminara is not just because they are good, it´s because they are easy to farm.

[/quote]

I certainly agree with you about a Barriss Lead. That health boost is amazing. The team composition you are talking about here is one I'm actually working towards. I have 7* Yoda/Aayla/QGJ but only 4* Gun (what a pain to farm this guy) and a 5* Barriss, regardless I am always in my top 3 PvP on my server (and we are all 70 lvl'd) and one of the guys is using the QGJ lead speed tactics. I out last his party and other droid/poe/poggle parties just because of the Barriss Health buff alone (did I mention she's only 5* and I still do? LOL).
    - HumbleSage
    "To me, there is no light or dark side to The Force. There's just the Force and I'll wield it how I see fit."
  • Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    Trust me I know what I´m talking about :wink:

20h0wfk.png

I'm guessing you spend a lot of crystals on battle refreshes.

Yes, I usually spend 1000 or 2000 a day :wink:
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Options
    @HumbleSage nice! I´m jealous of that Aayla. Mine is just 5*. Well, you always can farm Barriss from the Cantina map and Ima Gun Di from the difficult maps, this will take longer though. Honestly I don´t use Barriss as leader all the time, probably QGJ often. But I´m sure that team would be awesome for the Arena.
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Options
    I am currently running

Sid 7* Gear 8
    POE 4*Gear 8
    QGJ 6* Gear 8 ( 10 /100 shards )
    Lumi 7* Gear 8
    GS 6* Gear 8

I probably want to replace POE with something else.
    I got poe from a 8 pack and I left him at 4*after i got access to cantina.

145/330 shard for phasma atm

as i am only lvl 63 so my access i limited atm.

dooku ( 46/50 )/barris ( 0 )

Once i finish GS i suppose I am considering farming kylo ren 8/80 ( long way to go )

Will a QGJ lead, Sid, Kylo Ren, Gs, Lumi work well at 70?

• Options
    Don't farm Kylo Ren, no need.
  • Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Don't farm Kylo Ren, no need.

Only lvl 63

who else should i farm then?

I suppose i could farm up my JC who is only 4 stars atm
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Hey @Cyn can you bring this squad back?

buy56eH.png

You have had plenty of teams I can only beat half the time especially when you had levels on me. It's the only one I haven't been able to beat. I think it's the best. I'd like a few more cracks at it.

All that speed...

I'm currently starring the same team. Good to know it performs well enough on defence.

Poor team tbh. I am on server one and rip teams like that apart. Usually takes less than a minute.

Ask to join server one so i can show you :)
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Leapster wrote: »
    What is the Daka team comp you guys are also discussing?

DNsavwS.png

The big problem is that when you focus down Daka and she revives Luminara and Han almost always go right after her so you end up facing the same team at full health and unable to hit Daka. I actually brought IG-88 in to deal with her in place of Poe them the last time I fought them. She's already dead once in this pic but spoiler: she dies again...

qJEQE7T.png
  • NikPatel
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Whose here?
  • Options
    @Cyn

Bored much?

Yesterday: 2BF45fR.png
    Today: OEyEKB4.png

The best part is that top one didn't even look like it fell out of the top 5.
  • Options
    @SlyGambit

Haha, yeah I want to face some new opponents/teams and mix it up a little bit. The policeman didn't make it below level 7 even though I left him there for a few hours.

Today I'm hoping more people will want to fight the adorable ewok team so I can drop a bit lower and have some fun.
  • Options
    @HumbleSage nice! I´m jealous of that Aayla. Mine is just 5*. Well, you always can farm Barriss from the Cantina map and Ima Gun Di from the difficult maps, this will take longer though. Honestly I don´t use Barriss as leader all the time, probably QGJ often. But I´m sure that team would be awesome for the Arena.

@haplothepatryn91 if the counter stack would work right I'd like to try gun lead, kit, Ayala, dooku, the 5 I would throw a healer or yoda maybe QGJ just to see how it goes. I would get out sped at the start but if those counters stacked right it could still be brutal for the attacking party. But can't test it till I get gun to 7*. All my others are 7*. Maybe @Cyn can provide some insight since all his toons are maxed. :smile:

- HumbleSage
    "To me, there is no light or dark side to The Force. There's just the Force and I'll wield it how I see fit."