T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

167891012Next

Replies

• As many other players have experienced, I completed the entire first combat mission, then the game crashed. I received no Territory Points for completing the mission and the characters I used are now unavailable. I usually don't complain about crashes that make me forfeit rewards (like cantina, fleet, etc.), but since this punishes my whole guild, the least you guys should do is credit the TP to my guild total.

Ally code 182-733-465 if that's needed.
  • I crashed on second combat battle at the end of wave 5 just as I was about to kill the final enemy. First combat battle went fine. Playing on android tablet. Is there any support that I can contact? This will get real frustrating real quick considering you can't restart and lose all contribution.
  • Ya its quite glitchy this new mode but has great potential. Looks to be quite fun for bigger guilds :o
  • Well the game is open. Chat is still disfunctional. Lost TB points, raid runs, arena payouts and purchases. Successful launch!!!
  • Game works, TB so and so. Chat is realy iffy, won't update until I write something and then takes forever to post.
  • There is a rumour that you could loose mods when moving them away from deployed character in TB. Is this true?

If so, how can we prevent this from happening?
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Stop listening to rumors they're wrong and dumb.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • There is no proof that is happening. Someone, somewhere claimed that but my guild along with others have verified that's not the case.

If you have actually seen a bug please report it in the Bugs and Issues section so the devs can see it.
  • Game crashed with eror 10.0 just when i completed one of the combat missions now it says completed but got no revard for it and in stats it says I only did 5 but it should be 11
  • Same thing happened to me as with KillaB and Jethro: finished the first combat battle (the one to the right), finished the second one too (on the left), but before the rewards came up it crashed. Now when I go in it says "complete" and I didn't receive the points. I'd be fine with doing it again if the battle could be reset. Otherwise I'd like the points.
  • Just started Wave 6 on Combat Mission (South Side). Was going swimmingly, entered Final Phase, got extreme lag (the swirly thing appeared) then after ~2 minutes, I just saw the "Defeat" screen. Extremely frustrating. If there are any logs etc I can upload to corroborate this, I am happy to do so.
  • Vorenu
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I was doing the TB battle on the 2nd round. At the start of wave 3 when it came to Han solo's turn, the platoon buffs triggered or w/e it does then he used his combat buffs skill automatically and I can't make anymore moves. I was not using auto and i'm forced to close the game.
    If it's helpful, on the main zone map, it was the second area at the top but the lower combat battle.
    I was using Commander Luke lead, Han solo, General Kenobi, Barris and r2-d2
    edit - and the 2 waves i cleared before didn't seem to count
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Just had this known problem "google services stopped working/running" in the middle of a combat in tb and seconds later the game closed itself... Lost my team... :/
    Post edited by Fahrius on
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Was able to complete the Overlook combat mission (bottom half) but the earned points are not being credited to the alliance's total.
  • There is. Bug with phase 2 regarding the 2nd star as seen on my screen shot it says we only have one that second is so many gp away but that go till next star plus what we're at is the max so how is it possible to get 2 stars only can get one and 3 IMG_0863.png
  • Again today it crashed while I was in the combat missions and I lost the missions and can not make them again. So 6 battles lost (that I really won) yesterday, and another six (at the moment) battles lost today. Let's go for the hattrick!
  • Ive lost six battles to the game freezing too. One in phase 3 and one in phase 4. Havent seen any troubleshooting tips. Is there anything we can do on our end to help prevent the freezes in TB?

Hate missing out on contributing to the guild cuz of it :/

Ally Code 657-992-377
  • I lost one battle. As you can see from the screenshot, I was just about to finish when it froze. Would be nice to receive some compensation for the guild.
    https://ibb.co/gbodGv
  • CLS special mission. Used Rebel Strafing Run. After that action buttons wouldn't work. Tried auto and buttons disappeared.
  • Crashed in gw arena and tb. Is this going to be fixed because login in to the game is basically a waste of time at this point?
  • My problem was exactly as Samurai posted above
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    My game crashed as well when I was about to use my best lightside team in stage 6 of BT on the lower section, on the second round, the game just collapsed and obviously lost the fight, there's the screenshot of log showing I deployed 70k( my team) and no reward and then full deploy, i know that i could've done that just deploying 5 members but i don't like to waste devs time but actually make their life easier ;-D
    eZfEOKMh.jpg

Edit: posted wrong section, fixed it.