T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• Numerous people in my guild have posted game errors forcing restart during deployments and during combat missions. This causes the combat mission attempt to be failed with no territory points and the units allocated. This is going to costs guilds huge amounts of TP.
  • most people are. Worst part is when that happens during a Combat Mission. a few of us already lost their attempt at beating one or both of them due to the game crashing or freezing
  • I was lucky enough to get my combat missions done. It did crash right when i was going into my second one but luckily I didn't start yet
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Constantly...game keeps crashing. Come on CG. Fix those "training droids"
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • I cannot even get into the game at all at this point though. It loads then I get the restart message again
  • 1)Second combat mission final boss kill, error'd me out and I didn't get credit for the completion. Also, it says completed (so I can't go in) and the team I used was locked out.
    2)Guild chat isn't working.
    3)Error 10 message keeps crashing out the game while logging into the TB event.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    getting error code after, TB battles and now experienced it after rancor raid too, no finalizing screen or completion message, just error 10 and restart needed
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Yep. Same. Can't access cantina
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Hello
    When i did my first combat mission the squad i used completed all 6 phases but upon completion the game errored out and i had to restart. After restarting the game and going back into Territory Battles I found that i did not get full credit for completing that combat mission. I tried the other combat mission but failed on the final phase and I did get credit for progress made. Could you please fix the issue with my first mission and give me the proper amount of tp for my 1st combat mission. I wonder if by changing the retreat option to forfeit also affects when the game errors and treats an error as a forfeit.
    Thank You
  • unplayable for now. cant even login now. says session expired...

good job
  • Same happened for me.
  • Same here. Says session expired. On iOS
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    after the restart I had to do I now cant access the guild section at all and it now states ive used max ally points for the day when ive only used 2 bronzium pulls
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Ditto, cannot load cantina
  • Im getting the Session Expired reload screen constantly now and can't get back into the game. Also having issues with random crashes. Never had either of these problems before today
  • I'm constantly getting this and have to reload. Stuck in a loop. I've tried a reset, checked my connection and all other games play just fine.
    Real Old Timers and Misfits - Officer

OldGreybeard 763-474-659
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I've even had it crash when opening bronzium now.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Now stuck in a Connection Lost loop.
  • Already? What happened?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    The servers are getting hammered
  • Yes, for me too!
  • this would be for chat playing up? mods
  • Crashed 4 x already....same with other guild members. Please fix...error code 10.0
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    image.png
    This over and over......
  • Had issues earlier with chat server being down just after 6 am pacific time (minor but still a data point). Have had several of the forced restarts, but only one had any real impact. When I attempted one combat mission I got through the character selection, but the game crashed after I tried to start combat. Toons are now unavailable along with the mission, so I guess it counted as not getting through the first round? Currently, game just won't open.
  • Welcome to a new low in game stability.

When my app crashes and forces a connectivity lost restart, it crashes ON THE RESTART, and forces ANOTHER RESTART! Ad infinitum...

I love it. It's like Groundhog Day meets Epic Fail.
  • yes, me 2
  • I am getting the same thing. Either Connection Lost or an Error message that forces me to Restart. I can't get back in the game anymore either.
  • Had several of these errors already
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Yep. Error code and then can't login.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....