T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• as soon as I left TB holotable, after having succesfully played both combat missions, game crashed and I can't enter anymore in the game: "SERVER MAINTENANCE" screen all the time.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Better out than in while restarts are happening everywhere. I was in the middle of a combat mission and a restart happen. I'm glad they shut the server down to fix this problem
  • I had the same error code 10, now everytime I try to log on it says:
    Connection lost your session has expired either another device is logged into this account or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in.

I only have one device connected to swgoh and I was logged in 10 seconds before.
  • Error: 404 Not Found. LOL. No seriously, ErrorCode: 10. Forces you to restart, but not helping.
  • Getting the same errors as others. Game restart dialog box twice now. Guild chat unavailable to warn others. I managed to complete the first squad battle and I think i got credit for it, so I guess I am one of the lucky ones.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I guess we just discovered the real reason each phase needed to last 24h, otherwise there wouldn't be any time to play with all the downtime ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lol. I'm dubious as to whether August was reclaimed. It'll go to the judges.
  • Great so means I can't compete in Arena today...
  • I get the same
  • Perhaps it might be good to wait a few hours before losing any more combat mission stuff =/
  • Same issue here. I was trying to craft some gear and the game crashed. I restarted and now I keep getting Error 10.0 or a Connection Lost message. I'm locked out from getting back in the game.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    We can't play TB, it seems like the servers are down.

Yes the servers are down, EA are fixing the massive guild chat bug and the issues people are having in combat missions
  • My game would crash whenever I left TB. I don't know who else has this problem
  • Great first impression. I just did a Combat Battle with my Resistance squad and wiped out all 6 waves. After the 6th wave I get an error, close the game, and open it again. I only got like 11,000 points registered and listed as 0 waves cleared, AND I can no longer use my Resistance squad. What a load of bull! And now I can't even get into the game because of errors. My guild also just finished a Tank raid where I took first, so I'm gonna be really upset if I lose out on those 11 shards.
  • I'm in the same boat but normally whenever they have a glitch prone day like this they send us a nice present of shards in the mail so I am trying to stay positive.
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    It would appear that you've answered your own question. Thread closed??
  • Something is wrong with the TB point calculator. Our guild 1 starred the territory and the calculator won't add the points. when the game is restarted it adds the points and star but if you log back in they are gone once more.
  • Can't get into game
  • Me too. Haven't been able to log in since yesterday evening.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Yeah I think it broke...
  • Getting in a loop with lost connection problem message. But everything working!
  • the same error. i hope they will fix it soon, cant do any arena
  • Same here. I just thought I'd add my voice to this thread.
  • +1 on the chat going down about an hour ago too
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Matt360 wrote: »
    Great first impression. I just did a Combat Battle with my Resistance squad and wiped out all 6 waves. After the 6th wave I get an error, close the game, and open it again. I only got like 11,000 points registered and listed as 0 waves cleared, AND I can no longer use my Resistance squad. What a load of bull! And now I can't even get into the game because of errors. My guild also just finished a Tank raid where I took first, so I'm gonna be really upset if I lose out on those 11 shards.

The whole thing is bugged, servers are now down and they are fixing it. Hopefully we should get a reset of our characters that were wasted in this way
  • I received an error message with a code 10.0 I believe and it told me to contact EA. The next message I repeatedly get trying to get back into the game I get the your session expired ...... message. I didn't even get to battle before the game crashed and burned.
  • @CG_Kozispoon As others have stated
    1. The chat is down
    2. I'm getting every error message in the books. I've gotten 4 different ones now. Game is currently unplayable.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Lol,.spoke.too soon. Crashed a 3rd time, now I get the.endless session expired.errors and can't get into the game.
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Retract: Maintenance fixed my issue.
    Post edited by Dread on