T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    I got in al my TB stuff but then chat failed and game wont load
  • Options
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Happens all the time remember first time Pokemon go was launched crashed the server more times then I care to remember

I'm hoping EA responds better than Niantic. Niantic is the most worthless of the worthless.
  • Options
    I entered a combat mission and then was forced to restart because of error code 10. Couldn't re-enter the battle as I "lost" my toons. Now I cannot even enter the game because of error code 10
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Wow now I'm stuck in the connection lost restart loop.
  • Options
    The game crashed for my entire guild, appareantly no one can connect any more, so it looks like a major problem. Not just TB issues. The chat was also completely down.

We have a Heroic Rancor in progress, hopefully we will not lose it... but if it happens, just have patience, it's not the end of the world. Chill out and do something else while the devs and support people try to fix it.

I participated in TBs while it was active and it was awesome guys, keep it up. :)
  • Options
    Yay! More Chewie shards.
  • Options
    I can't even launch game to try the battles or see what may be messed up. Just keep getting error restart.
  • Options
    I am also having the same issue here. Error 10.0, then it begins a loop of trying to sign in. Every time it says the session has expired. Any fixes would be great!
  • Options
    botabu wrote: »
    image.png
    This over and over......

My chat has been down since TB launched (I'm sure you know about this issue), but also my game keeps crashing and saying there is an error that requires me to relaunch the game. So I do, and now then it says my session has expired and that either another device has logged into my account or it's been 24 hours since I last logged in. So I close it and restart it and it tells me theres an error and so I close it and restart it and it tells me my session has expired... you get the idea. I can't open the game at all. Same error message as shown above. I'm on IOS.
  • Options
    Didn't even get to play TB. Game required restart and crashes every time it loads. Error 10.0, whatever that means. I had to go through ea.com just to find the forums to post this here. lol really hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    yes for our 2
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. Game crashed post mission and upon restart same deal. No points. Happening to a lot of peeps.
  • Rhymn
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm having the same issue! Android 7.0... It's quite frustrating
  • Options
    "issues" is an understatement
  • Options
    Mjm_matt wrote: »
    I had the same error code 10, now everytime I try to log on it says:
    Connection lost your session has expired either another device is logged into this account or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in.

I only have one device connected to swgoh and I was logged in 10 seconds before.

same here, running on an iphone.
  • JANX
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Many of my guild members crashed at least on one battle. And no score was posted, but toons where posted as deployed. So lost score there. Not the worst. But now on arena payout hour game is on maintenance?

That is very sad.

And looks like EA/CG did not anticipate such server overload. Even after they stated each TB will start at Guild Leaders time. So, that was a lie then.
  • Options
    Same here. It's server issue.
  • Options
    I too am having the exact same issues. If its not the Error 10.0, it says my session has expired and i need to restart. they tend to go back and forth.
  • Options
    Same here. Won't even let me load the game.

Perhaps territory battles were more anticipated than they thought?
  • Options
    Same here and the people here keep deleting the posts
  • Options
    Us too. Rancor Pack.
  • Options
    I am unable to access the game anymore. This started at roughly 7:20AM Pacific.
    Every time I access the game, I get the prompt stating I need to Restart the game with ErrorCode 10.0.
    Upon restarting, the same error message pops up.
  • Options
    Same on Android
  • Options
    "Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in."

Weird.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Disconnected me after the 6th wave of second combat mission ended, cannot login due to 3 different error messages (all mentioned here)...
  • Options
    Yea I literally was about to try TB for the 1st time and bang, server crash lol
  • Options
    and payout time soon...nice EA
  • Options
    Same issue here. Android 7.1.2
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    I can't even log in to play. keeps saying client restart then it's been 24 hrs since log out then it crashes again