Fine tuning

So I have been doing ok in GW i finish but i ahve to do some team swapping throughout and i want to keep the same team the whole time.
my current team:
5* Phasma Lead GL 7
4* 5's GL7
5* Luminara GL 7
3* Dooku GL 7
5* Sid GL 7

now i usually get far with this team and dooku or sid usually die which cause me to swap in 4* GS GL 6 which gets me to the last battle which i throw in a sacrifice team and then put my team back in and win. I want to know if there is something in my main team that doesnt allow me to finish with?

Replies

• i've always found 5s to be underwhelming, which is why i like going up against teams with him in arena. this is the team i run most with in GW and i don't swap out at all anymore unless i'm up against a max Poe DPS team, in which case i run Phasma as lead and take out JC:
    • Lumi (L) lvl70 7* G8 4/6
    • Daka lvl70 6* G8 5/6
    • JC lvl70 5* G8 5/6
    • GS lvl70 6* G8 5/6
    • Dooku lvl70 5* G8 4/6
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Who are you farming in cantina? GS and JC would both be good additions. I run double healer with 7* JC and Lumi (some use Bariss) and then rotate in my other 3. It's a luxury now, but I used to just have Sid, Poe and Poggle as my only squad.

Drop 5's for every reason I can think of. He doesn't seem to do much, except for the tank challenge. Pick up QGJ or Daka