GAME OUTAGE: 8/31 Updated 4:22PM Pacific [mega] RESOLVED

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Mods being lost?

Wow, I am NOT crazy. That's so good to hear. It only happened to a few mods of mine, and they definitely weren't the best mods. In fact, I was replacing them with better mods, not moving them to a new toon right away. Therefore, I didn't immediately notice what happened to them, but I was sure that I hadn't re-equipped them on other toons and yet, I couldn't see them in the screen for unequipped mods.

I really, really thought I had done something **** and just lost track of them or was misremembering the secondaries so that they really were in my inventory or ***something***.

I guess I'm not really that fussed about losing 3 or 4 mods. A couple were Mk5, but even they were pretty junky (defense primaries, no speed) and had just been stuck on toons for Crew Power in ships or I would have sold them.

Honestly, even if EA/CG were worried about this bug and even if I had a perfect memory of exactly what I'd lost, just having the credit value of the mods would be enough compensation for me - it's not like those mods were doing a lot of good except for my Crew Power. I could have sold them for credits without much loss.

But still, it's good to know I'm not crazy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6x8h3w/psa_dont_remove_mods_from_deployed_units_the_mod/

There a few corroborating on this thread. Others using confirmation bias to call it a phony. My member lost several pieces of his pvp set so he definitely noticed it.
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Options
    Nice touch.

500 crystals
    Omega
    30 Hoth R. S. Shards

Cool.
  • Options
    I agree. This morning was frustrating, but it's been running smoothly since.

The shards on top of the crystals will help in getting HR Solider up more.

Much appreciated
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You guys are kittens- they increased the requirement by 185 shards and give you 30...and you say thanks?

And then @CG_Kozispoon says "pray I don't alter it any further"? Wow- real classy. I'm done acrew you guys, I'm going home.
  • Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    And then @CG_Kozispoon says "pray I don't alter it any further"? Wow- real classy. I'm done acrew you guys, I'm going home.

Did I miss that post?
  • Options
    How come the Palpatine event isn't showing up???
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I know there can be bugs with software updates and thank you for taking care of it CG!

At the very least I was hoping I would just be credited for the 291k for the combat battle that crashed on me, if anything at all.

Thank you for the HRSolider shards! I got him at 5* now and still plan on picking up the Hoth pack with the awesome gear.

Cool!

• Options
    Title says it all, just wanted to say thanks, I'm sure I'm not the only one
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you EA for your diligence and resilience through the hiccups of the launch today and THANK YOU very much for the crystal and shards.
  • Options
    Thanks for the compensation, very much appreciated. :)
  • Options
    UPDATED: 8/31 4:10 PM, RT

Hello Heroes,

Outage: This should be fixed and Players should have normal access to the game.

I'll be posting here with status updates. <<MEGATHREAD>>
    • Team is aware of the issues with Guild Chat in game being down. 90% RESOLVED
    • In addition, we're aware of the reports via players of problems with Territory Battles and certain phases/deploy points not showing. <<MEGATHREAD>> RESOLVED
    • Error 10 when entering/ completing Combat Missions. RESOLVED
    • Inbox Thank you to all players sent: <<MEGATHREAD>> RESOLVED
      • 500 Crystals
      • 1 Omega Material
      • 30 Hoth Rebel Soldier Shards
    • Hoth Rebel Soldier Territory Battle Requirements [Clarification] <<MEGATHREAD>> RESOLVED

We're actively investigating these anomalies and will update further as the situation develops.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Ryan Thomas
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compensation!
  • Options
    I hope that EA/CG appreciates how the loss of Guild Chat has hampered efforts to do well in66 p1 of Territory battles today. We could have shared strategies with each other to help people win one more encounter (I beat 11 but lost the last encounter in a way that could have been prevented had I been talking to my guild mates earlier - that's 10s of thousands of TPs right there.)

Also, can I ask, why 45.6 million? Isn't 45 million good enough? This seems arbitrarily precise. Even if the goal was 50 million, I'd probably like that more than having 45.6. It just makes conversations needlessly harder.
  • Options
    I see the second says resolved but my main character still did not get credit for completion of 1 of the combat missions. I checked this cmwc leader board and it only shows my character at 5 instead of 11. Which the combat mission i finished error code 10 after completion. Please let me know is this something you can correct or going forward this should not be a problem anymore.

Side note could you guys and gals please fix my forum name. It should read Rohan.
    Thanks
  • Options
    DarthDyl94 wrote: »
    Mods being lost?

Wow, I am NOT crazy. That's so good to hear. It only happened to a few mods of mine, and they definitely weren't the best mods. In fact, I was replacing them with better mods, not moving them to a new toon right away. Therefore, I didn't immediately notice what happened to them, but I was sure that I hadn't re-equipped them on other toons and yet, I couldn't see them in the screen for unequipped mods.

I really, really thought I had done something **** and just lost track of them or was misremembering the secondaries so that they really were in my inventory or ***something***.

I guess I'm not really that fussed about losing 3 or 4 mods. A couple were Mk5, but even they were pretty junky (defense primaries, no speed) and had just been stuck on toons for Crew Power in ships or I would have sold them.

Honestly, even if EA/CG were worried about this bug and even if I had a perfect memory of exactly what I'd lost, just having the credit value of the mods would be enough compensation for me - it's not like those mods were doing a lot of good except for my Crew Power. I could have sold them for credits without much loss.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6x8h3w/psa_dont_remove_mods_from_deployed_units_the_mod/

There a few corroborating on this thread. Others using confirmation bias to call it a phony. My member lost several pieces of his pvp set so he definitely noticed it.

This seems pretty important. Anything from the Devs yet?
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • ElSeñorPinguino
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I dont see the event of the Emperor Palpatine anymore. Do you cancel it? x,x

Thx for the compensation crystal :smiley:
  • Options
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    DarthDyl94 wrote: »
    Mods being lost?

This seems pretty important. Anything from the Devs yet?

Haven't seen anything yet
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Options
    Still no palpatine event....
  • Options
    Ramos wrote: »
    I entered one of the combat missions and immediately was forced to restart. Wasn't able to do the combat missions because of this. I think we will still 3* maybe the first phase, just stinks if we come up a couple hundred thousand short. I know my Rebels would've handled it.
    Ramos wrote: »
    I entered one of the combat missions and immediately was forced to restart. Wasn't able to do the combat missions because of this. I think we will still 3* maybe the first phase, just stinks if we come up a couple hundred thousand short. I know my Rebels would've handled it.

I finished one and before it could say Victory I was forced to restart..no points but couldn't play it over. Still issues with Guild Chat this morning.
  • Options
    The guild chat is acting up again but that can be expected with new content and server overload. Still, any word on the missing Events page?
  • Options
    I'm still having issues with guild chat, other member can post but I keep getting an error. Been like it for the last hour that I know of. This game is really glitchy even after all the updates yesterday.

I'm glad the Devs are there working away but I'm a little worried about this game. All the recent little changes don't make sense to me, I also need to know if CLS event will be back anytime soon (I'm sure it won't) as while he isnt needed for TB on a while there are missions I can't compete in as I couldn't unlock him first time around.

It would be great if the community got more of a heads up about things and it was a little clearer. Take the Hoth twins now needed at 7 stars now for instance. I know things change over the development cycle but to let previews go out with one thing and then change it in a week seems a little drastic.

Anyway rant over, keep those hot fixes coming Devs!
  • Options
    Hey all:
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes,

We're aware that there are issues with:
    • Guild Chat
    • Territory Battles Guild Activity Feed

We're monitoring the issue and working on fixes.

Status Updates will be here.

Thanks all!
  • Options
    Chat down, loads of lag using interface, keeps losing connection. Good luck guys, the servers must be screaming..
  • Options
    Chat down, loads of lag using interface, keeps losing connection. Good luck guys, the servers must be screaming..

Thanks, we'll get through this.

Closing this thread. Starting a new one to be correctly up to date.
This discussion has been closed.