Why are people still complaining about the GW?

Replies

  • Options
    I use to finish GW everyday. After the update I get waxed 70% of the way through, often less. I haven't beat GW since the update. The enemies are just way too tough. Higher level, higher star, higher gear and the best toons, battle after battle. There's no chance for anyone who doesn't have the best toons or 15 toons maxed level, star and gear.

    There's no strategy that can win now. You have to have the best toons or a Big bench. Which f2p don't have.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in the same lucky boat as the OP, however, people that complain seem to be living through a different GW then us.

    I'm level 70, several lvl 7 toons (that I don't even use in GW except for 7* JC, Sid and Lumi... excluding the last battle where I bust out my Arena team)

    I don't face many hard teams, maybe 1-2 with 5 x 7* toons

    I rank in top 15 everyday in Arena, so I'm convinced that theory is not true.

    I do have a ton of unleveled toons tho, I think that may be why, I dunno, it would be the only logical explanation as to why I don't face maxed out squads early on.

    Maybe they calculated the average strenght of all our toons? I dunno.

    Maybe thats it... I have a bunch of characters not even started... My GW is easy
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Sorry to kill that theory but I have a bunch of level 1s and my GW is still disgustingly spikey. It's clearable sometimes but other times theres just no way even with dedicated reset manipulation.
  • Options
    I use to finish GW everyday. After the update I get waxed 70% of the way through, often less. I haven't beat GW since the update. The enemies are just way too tough. Higher level, higher star, higher gear and the best toons, battle after battle. There's no chance for anyone who doesn't have the best toons or 15 toons maxed level, star and gear.

    There's no strategy that can win now. You have to have the best toons or a Big bench. Which f2p don't have.


    THIS is what people like OP seem to be missing. I, too, was once like him (I think I was at 45+ straight GW wins). I just thank heaven I never made some smug post about "how easy GW is," because it suddenly has become ludicrously hard. Yesterday, at node 3, it was a team of level 67 toons (I'm 65), but all 7 stars and gear level 8. Node 3! Things went downhill from there. Plus, every day, every level 70 toon from node 5-6 and on (needless to say, all 7stars and gear level 8 or 9) are Sid, Dooku, Daka, Lumi, and (insert random power toon: Poe, Rey, QGJ, etc).

    I know quite well how to manage cool downs, how to use suicide squads, who to attack first; as a matter of fact, I used to think I was pretty good. In short, it's not a lack of strategy, OP; you (and many others, including myself until recently) have gotten lucky. An' this thread simply makes you look like a jack***.
  • Options
    -shrug- Idk about all you elite meta players, but I hit 60 around the time of the last patch and went from clearing 9 days in a row with just my primary to struggling to make it halfway through.

    There's just no viable way I can take on geared level 68s with my level 60 team (Asaaj, JC, Lumi, Sid, Phasma lead).
    Just today I sent all 6 of my squads (level 45+, two teams at 55+) at one team and couldn't kill a single character.
  • Options
    Fadka21 wrote: »
    I use to finish GW everyday. After the update I get waxed 70% of the way through, often less. I haven't beat GW since the update. The enemies are just way too tough. Higher level, higher star, higher gear and the best toons, battle after battle. There's no chance for anyone who doesn't have the best toons or 15 toons maxed level, star and gear.

    There's no strategy that can win now. You have to have the best toons or a Big bench. Which f2p don't have.


    THIS is what people like OP seem to be missing. I, too, was once like him (I think I was at 45+ straight GW wins). I just thank heaven I never made some smug post about "how easy GW is," because it suddenly has become ludicrously hard. Yesterday, at node 3, it was a team of level 67 toons (I'm 65), but all 7 stars and gear level 8. Node 3! Things went downhill from there. Plus, every day, every level 70 toon from node 5-6 and on (needless to say, all 7stars and gear level 8 or 9) are Sid, Dooku, Daka, Lumi, and (insert random power toon: Poe, Rey, QGJ, etc).

    I know quite well how to manage cool downs, how to use suicide squads, who to attack first; as a matter of fact, I used to think I was pretty good. In short, it's not a lack of strategy, OP; you (and many others, including myself until recently) have gotten lucky. An' this thread simply makes you look like a jack***.

    I'm not like you at all. Just because you thought it was easy now you think it's hard that you presume you know something that I don't.

    Based on your description, I believe I face tougher opponents than you do on the daily basis. My GW usually start with level 70 5* at node 1. I go through it because I have a good mix of characters and I play it right. You have a hard time and you immediately assume that I was lucky to face the weaker opponents. Now whose argument is laughable.

    Maybe it's time you stop acting like an expert when in fact you have no idea what you are talking about.




  • Options
    @Metschina123 Ok, maybe you have a very good understanding of game mechanics and a better approach of the game than we - complainers, noobs - do.

    But words are just words, so I'm wondering if you could - to help us - record a video of you beating GW and then posting it - wherever you want.

    So we could see what your are experiencing through GW and how you handle it.

    That would be concrete stuff.
  • Options
    LouBaht wrote: »
    @Metschina123 Ok, maybe you have a very good understanding of game mechanics and a better approach of the game than we - complainers, noobs - do.

    But words are just words, so I'm wondering if you could - to help us - record a video of you beating GW and then posting it - wherever you want.

    So we could see what your are experiencing through GW and how you handle it.

    That would be concrete stuff.

    I'll post photos of my GW run today

  • Options
    LouBaht wrote: »
    @Metschina123 Ok, maybe you have a very good understanding of game mechanics and a better approach of the game than we - complainers, noobs - do.

    But words are just words, so I'm wondering if you could - to help us - record a video of you beating GW and then posting it - wherever you want.

    So we could see what your are experiencing through GW and how you handle it.

    That would be concrete stuff.

    I'll post photos of my GW run today

    Thanks ! I was saying video cause it would be easier for you. And it would be interesting to see the full progression and strategies. No way for you to record a video ?

  • Options
    LouBaht wrote: »
    LouBaht wrote: »
    @Metschina123 Ok, maybe you have a very good understanding of game mechanics and a better approach of the game than we - complainers, noobs - do.

    But words are just words, so I'm wondering if you could - to help us - record a video of you beating GW and then posting it - wherever you want.

    So we could see what your are experiencing through GW and how you handle it.

    That would be concrete stuff.

    I'll post photos of my GW run today

    Thanks ! I was saying video cause it would be easier for you. And it would be interesting to see the full progression and strategies. No way for you to record a video ?


    I play it on my iPhone, don't know how to make videos
  • Options
    OP, sorry mate but now that you´ve reached lvl 70 I don´t think you can understand how the people who face 7-8 levels higher than their team feel at all. Since it´s easy when you face same or lower level teams throughout the whole of GW.

    I think you were lucky before reaching lvl 70 to not have a single unlucky run on GW

    I will tell you my personal experience, I´ve been playing since mid-late december and completed every single GW as soon as it was available to me, that was indeed thanks to Barriss and a good understanding of how to manage cooldowns properly. That was until suddenly at level 62 I started to face level 70 fully geared and starred teams with top toons at the early stages of GW. In a few tries and a suicide squad I could get past that team with maybe just one casualty, only to discover that the next team was almost at the same level of difficulty if not worse, so that I was slowly running out of toons and couldn´t finish GW for the first time ever. I thought OK...just once doesn´t matter, tomorrow will be better, and it wasn´t, same painful teams from node 3 onwards, now I´m level 67 and I complete GW once every 2-3 days which is fine for me because I can see it´s becoming better (since higher level teams can only be 3 levels higher and it´s manageable).


    So please stop bragging about your lucky runs in GW, it can be very different from one player to another and we have yet to discover what matchmaking system this game uses, but from what you´ve said it seems you never faced much higher teams than yours in term of gear, level and stars, that´s what makes GW impossible for some of this community, so BE THANKFUL!

  • Options
    I think it has a lot to do with time zone. I'm in Australia been playing since 5th December ish. I have had an extremely lucky run with galactic war, I might have failed the first time and that was it, completed it every time since. I've only encountered high end arena squads 3 nodes in the entirety of that time. I've seen the pictures though of people who have not been so lucky, no idea why I just don't see these teams usually, I have a 7 star lineup and I'm still fighting teams with chewie and barris who aren't even geared and usually only 4 stars.
  • Options
    OP, sorry mate but now that you´ve reached lvl 70 I don´t think you can understand how the people who face 7-8 levels higher than their team feel at all. Since it´s easy when you face same or lower level teams throughout the whole of GW.

    I think you were lucky before reaching lvl 70 to not have a single unlucky run on GW

    I will tell you my personal experience, I´ve been playing since mid-late december and completed every single GW as soon as it was available to me, that was indeed thanks to Barriss and a good understanding of how to manage cooldowns properly. That was until suddenly at level 62 I started to face level 70 fully geared and starred teams with top toons at the early stages of GW. In a few tries and a suicide squad I could get past that team with maybe just one casualty, only to discover that the next team was almost at the same level of difficulty if not worse, so that I was slowly running out of toons and couldn´t finish GW for the first time ever. I thought OK...just once doesn´t matter, tomorrow will be better, and it wasn´t, same painful teams from node 3 onwards, now I´m level 67 and I complete GW once every 2-3 days which is fine for me because I can see it´s becoming better (since higher level teams can only be 3 levels higher and it´s manageable).


    So please stop bragging about your lucky runs in GW, it can be very different from one player to another and we have yet to discover what matchmaking system this game uses, but from what you´ve said it seems you never faced much higher teams than yours in term of gear, level and stars, that´s what makes GW impossible for some of this community, so BE THANKFUL!

    I will post my GW run photos today and you will see the kind of teams I am up against.

    I will only use farmable characters and most of them are not even 7* or max leveled so your argument of I win because I have never faced much higher teams is just pure speculation.

    We shall see whether it's just my luck or you just can't admit the fact that you don't know how to play GW, mate

  • Red_Glare
    106 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    what was the highest arena rank you achieved?
  • IgorDUDE
    49 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey

    I am FTP 50lvl so far and i finished 6gw/8 1 of those was imposible with 12lvl higher purple team as i am on G6, the rest GWs was doable.
    But doday i got 61-63 team with 2 purple gears, i did it hardly and lost 2 of my A heroes
    then after 2 same lvl teams i got again 59-61 team where i lost 1 of my main char again.
    then when i though i will get alot easier team i got again alot higher team>>>>

    final_bst_Snapshot_14_2.jpg
    photo uploader

    and i got left with 1 not geared hero (jawa)

    final_bst_Snapshot_142.jpg
    image free hosting

    i wont complain but this was hardest GW so far where i got 3 times 10lvl higher team, i dont think i will do it
    but who knows, i beated 60lvl team when i was 45.
    Also i dont think it should be so easy cuz it would become boring so i think its fine as it is atleast from my experiance.




  • Options
    Red_Glare wrote: »
    what was the highest arena rank you achieved?

    Are you asking me? First place consistently. You can see the photos tomorrow

  • Options
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    Hey

    I am FTP 50lvl so far and i finished 6gw/8 1 of those was imposible with 12lvl higher purple team as i am on G6, the rest GWs was doable.
    But doday i got 61-63 team with 2 purple gears, i did it hardly and lost 2 of my A heroes
    then after 2 same lvl teams i got again 59-61 team where i lost 1 of my main char again.
    then when i though i will get alot easier team i got again alot higher team>>>>

    final_bst_Snapshot_14_2.jpg
    photo uploader

    and i got left with 1 not geared hero (jawa)

    final_bst_Snapshot_142.jpg
    image free hosting

    i wont complain but this was hardest GW so far where i got 3 times 10lvl higher team, i dont think i will do it
    but who knows, i beated 60lvl team when i was 45.
    Also i dont think it should be so easy cuz it would become boring so i think its fine as it is atleast from my experiance.




    so i won that team and lost only jawa
    and then i got team i cant beat, seems i am not lucky today or it became so hard after 50lvl

    final_bst_Snapshot_1422.jpg
    upload image online free
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

    I will post my GW run photos today and you will see the kind of teams I am up against.

    I will only use farmable characters and most of them are not even 7* or max leveled so your argument of I win because I have never faced much higher teams is just pure speculation.

    We shall see whether it's just my luck or you just can't admit the fact that you don't know how to play GW, mate

    You still don't get it. You were lucky for a lot of time, just like I am now (30somethimg in a row. I beat my GW using the same 5 guys sometimes. Because it is easy, not because I'm a genius). That gave you (and me) a huge start, with nearly half a million credits per day for a month+. That allowed you to build a bench and now you are prepared.

    Many other players are facing 5 teams in a row 10-15 levels above them, woth better gear and stars, who can one shot their chars. They are lvl 50something players, do they dont have s big bench yet. They lose, and as they lose, they can't use the best and more reliable credit source, and thus they are credit starved and can't buy s bench because they can't even keep the main team leveled. It is a catch 22.

    What we need is pics of you with level 50, beating teams of level 64 with more stars than you. Something that could not have happened, because when you were 50, the level cap was 60, and probsbly you leveled on par with the other players and you faced level 50-something when you were 50, as there were no level 60+ back then and people werent purple geared. Your experience is different than the one of people who is trying to beat it now.

    You should try to be more assertive and try to see things from their perpective, instead of assuming they suck, and you are some sort of Nspoleon reborn with a privileged tactical mind. Your own personal anecdotal evidence is that, anecdotal, not universal, and the struggles other people face are real. Trying to beat seversl teams 15 levels above you with a limited bench while you level is not a táctical challenge, it is Sisifo's feat.
  • Options
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    Hey

    I am FTP 50lvl so far and i finished 6gw/8 1 of those was imposible with 12lvl higher purple team as i am on G6, the rest GWs was doable.
    But doday i got 61-63 team with 2 purple gears, i did it hardly and lost 2 of my A heroes
    then after 2 same lvl teams i got again 59-61 team where i lost 1 of my main char again.
    then when i though i will get alot easier team i got again alot higher team>>>>

    final_bst_Snapshot_14_2.jpg
    photo uploader

    and i got left with 1 not geared hero (jawa)

    final_bst_Snapshot_142.jpg
    image free hosting

    i wont complain but this was hardest GW so far where i got 3 times 10lvl higher team, i dont think i will do it
    but who knows, i beated 60lvl team when i was 45.
    Also i dont think it should be so easy cuz it would become boring so i think its fine as it is atleast from my experiance.




    so i won that team and lost only jawa
    and then i got team i cant beat, seems i am not lucky today or it became so hard after 50lvl

    final_bst_Snapshot_1422.jpg
    upload image online free


    Thanks for sharing, rock on brother
  • Options
    I've been playing since early December and I have completed 60+ GW straight. Everyday the galaxy war is a walk in the park for me and I don't even use Bariss. It's hard to understand that there are still PTP players struggling with it.

    It's so easy if you understand the most basic principles

    1 heal and cool down are the most important factors.
    It's not about how powerful your A team is.

    A team With too much power isn't going to last in GW. For instance if you use Sid Rey GS Lumi Poe most of the time you are not going to survive because you kill your early opponents too fast and you have no chance to cool down your specials!

    In GW it's best to have just enough firepower to chip away your opponent one hero at a time so that you have enough turns to recharge. For example I use Lumi Daka GS Poe and Ewok elder. I have GS for damage, Lumi for heal, Daka and elder for revival and Poe for protection. I can beat 80% of the teams with this lineup, no substitutions and few retreats.

    2 take out enemy heal blockers and glass canons first. They are the biggest threat in the GW. Sid, Rey , pilot should always be your early targets.

    3 use suicide squad and B team to chip away the really powerful teams.

    Suicide squad can counter powerful specials such as poe's taunt, Sid and Kylo 's AOE .

    B team is for killing one or two toons on the powerful team.

    That's pretty much it.

    The fact that you actually took the time and energy to type this out, as if nobody else had ever figured out some of these points as a viable strategy, speaks more about you as a person than as a player.

    You've won 60+ GW. Whoopdee doo. Good for you. You are NOT alone.

    But most people who win at GW consistently don't feel it is necessary to come here and belittle the community with a thread that basically says "everyone who complains about GW just sucks at the game."

    I normally don't feed trolls, but I will make an exception for such a narcissistic, mean-spirited waste of forum bandwidth.

    Speak for yourself. The only mean spirited troll in this thread is you. Calling me small when you are the one who twisted my words towards negativity. When did I say they suck at the game?

    Does your arrogant self righteous response speak about your character?

    Hypocrite much?

    Yeah, you're right. Forum reading and drinking don't mix, and I apologize for my choice of words.

    I'm glad that you've been so successful at GW. Sometimes when offering advice, especially in written form, it can come off as condescending, as if you were insinuating that others don't know the proper way to play GW. If that wasn't your intent, then I also apologize for completely misconstruing your post.
  • Options
    i made it to 48/50 before the update. Since the update I haven't finished it once, and have only made it to the last fight once, but my team was buggered. Today, battle 2 for me was a 7* maxed out team, level 70, gear 8, Poggle, Poe, QGJ, GS and IG86. that was fight 2, Ive made it to fight 7 but most of my team in yellow or red, everything on cooldown, and quite a few are dead already. Every day is the same for me now, teams like that from early on all the way through. OP may be saying our tactics are wrong but I guarantee he isn't on a server as unfriendly as those of us here who are struggling.
  • Options
    Guys, don't belittle the OP but instead ask him on how to complete certain node that you're having trouble with. Show him 2 screens. One is your roster and the other is the enemy roster that you're having trouble with. This would serve 2 purposes. It would allow EA/CG to see your side of the perspective on the difficulties of GW and the OP will widen his view and I'm sure he'll eager to lend some advices.
  • Metschina123
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

    I will post my GW run photos today and you will see the kind of teams I am up against.

    I will only use farmable characters and most of them are not even 7* or max leveled so your argument of I win because I have never faced much higher teams is just pure speculation.

    We shall see whether it's just my luck or you just can't admit the fact that you don't know how to play GW, mate

    You still don't get it. You were lucky for a lot of time, just like I am now (30somethimg in a row. I beat my GW using the same 5 guys sometimes. Because it is easy, not because I'm a genius). That gave you (and me) a huge start, with nearly half a million credits per day for a month+. That allowed you to build a bench and now you are prepared.

    Many other players are facing 5 teams in a row 10-15 levels above them, woth better gear and stars, who can one shot their chars. They are lvl 50something players, do they dont have s big bench yet. They lose, and as they lose, they can't use the best and more reliable credit source, and thus they are credit starved and can't buy s bench because they can't even keep the main team leveled. It is a catch 22.

    What we need is pics of you with level 50, beating teams of level 64 with more stars than you. Something that could not have happened, because when you were 50, the level cap was 60, and probsbly you leveled on par with the other players and you faced level 50-something when you were 50, as there were no level 60+ back then and people werent purple geared. Your experience is different than the one of people who is trying to beat it now.

    You should try to be more assertive and try to see things from their perpective, instead of assuming they suck, and you are some sort of Nspoleon reborn with a privileged tactical mind. Your own personal anecdotal evidence is that, anecdotal, not universal, and the struggles other people face are real. Trying to beat seversl teams 15 levels above you with a limited bench while you level is not a táctical challenge, it is Sisifo's feat.

    Funny if you read my original post carefully, I specifically said that I don't understand why PTP people are struggling with it. Pay-to-play! People with great resource and a good roster.

    I never claimed that you can beat GW with very limited roster and yes I understand that level 50 players now face different challenges from what I have gone through when I was at 50. And we can all see the reason behind this change: CG wants you to spend money!

    But that doesn't mean it's hopeless for those people who wouldn't spend a cent on the game as I'm trying to let you know that you can still beat the game consistently with farmable characters and a good approach. Isn't that a good thing for the group of people that you claim I was out of touch with?

    So instead of trying to make me see things from whomever's perspective and offering me your free moral lessons which I can't understand really because I'm a Chinese and English is my second language, and even if I do understand your analogy I wouldn't give a crap about what you think I should do or shouldn't do, no offense, how about you try to understand my strategy or offer your own and really help the people who are struggling with the game.

    I'm sorry but you are the one who still don't get it.


    Post edited by Metschina123 on
  • Options
    I've been playing since early December and I have completed 60+ GW straight. Everyday the galaxy war is a walk in the park for me and I don't even use Bariss. It's hard to understand that there are still PTP players struggling with it.

    It's so easy if you understand the most basic principles

    1 heal and cool down are the most important factors.
    It's not about how powerful your A team is.

    A team With too much power isn't going to last in GW. For instance if you use Sid Rey GS Lumi Poe most of the time you are not going to survive because you kill your early opponents too fast and you have no chance to cool down your specials!

    In GW it's best to have just enough firepower to chip away your opponent one hero at a time so that you have enough turns to recharge. For example I use Lumi Daka GS Poe and Ewok elder. I have GS for damage, Lumi for heal, Daka and elder for revival and Poe for protection. I can beat 80% of the teams with this lineup, no substitutions and few retreats.

    2 take out enemy heal blockers and glass canons first. They are the biggest threat in the GW. Sid, Rey , pilot should always be your early targets.

    3 use suicide squad and B team to chip away the really powerful teams.

    Suicide squad can counter powerful specials such as poe's taunt, Sid and Kylo 's AOE .

    B team is for killing one or two toons on the powerful team.

    That's pretty much it.

    The fact that you actually took the time and energy to type this out, as if nobody else had ever figured out some of these points as a viable strategy, speaks more about you as a person than as a player.

    You've won 60+ GW. Whoopdee doo. Good for you. You are NOT alone.

    But most people who win at GW consistently don't feel it is necessary to come here and belittle the community with a thread that basically says "everyone who complains about GW just sucks at the game."

    I normally don't feed trolls, but I will make an exception for such a narcissistic, mean-spirited waste of forum bandwidth.

    Speak for yourself. The only mean spirited troll in this thread is you. Calling me small when you are the one who twisted my words towards negativity. When did I say they suck at the game?

    Does your arrogant self righteous response speak about your character?

    Hypocrite much?

    Yeah, you're right. Forum reading and drinking don't mix, and I apologize for my choice of words.

    I'm glad that you've been so successful at GW. Sometimes when offering advice, especially in written form, it can come off as condescending, as if you were insinuating that others don't know the proper way to play GW. If that wasn't your intent, then I also apologize for completely misconstruing your post.

    I accept your apology. I wasn't trying to insult anyone at least not intentionally. English isn't my native language so there are many things I'm still struggling with. Sometimes I give people the wrong impression.
  • Options
    OP, sorry mate but now that you´ve reached lvl 70 I don´t think you can understand how the people who face 7-8 levels higher than their team feel at all. Since it´s easy when you face same or lower level teams throughout the whole of GW.

    I think you were lucky before reaching lvl 70 to not have a single unlucky run on GW

    I will tell you my personal experience, I´ve been playing since mid-late december and completed every single GW as soon as it was available to me, that was indeed thanks to Barriss and a good understanding of how to manage cooldowns properly. That was until suddenly at level 62 I started to face level 70 fully geared and starred teams with top toons at the early stages of GW. In a few tries and a suicide squad I could get past that team with maybe just one casualty, only to discover that the next team was almost at the same level of difficulty if not worse, so that I was slowly running out of toons and couldn´t finish GW for the first time ever. I thought OK...just once doesn´t matter, tomorrow will be better, and it wasn´t, same painful teams from node 3 onwards, now I´m level 67 and I complete GW once every 2-3 days which is fine for me because I can see it´s becoming better (since higher level teams can only be 3 levels higher and it´s manageable).


    So please stop bragging about your lucky runs in GW, it can be very different from one player to another and we have yet to discover what matchmaking system this game uses, but from what you´ve said it seems you never faced much higher teams than yours in term of gear, level and stars, that´s what makes GW impossible for some of this community, so BE THANKFUL!

    I will post my GW run photos today and you will see the kind of teams I am up against.

    I will only use farmable characters and most of them are not even 7* or max leveled so your argument of I win because I have never faced much higher teams is just pure speculation.

    We shall see whether it's just my luck or you just can't admit the fact that you don't know how to play GW, mate

    You´re not even worth the discussion mate, congrats on your superior abilities on this game, you should be given special treatment as the god and ultimate master of GW, the rest of us just bow down to your superior knowledge.

    Honestly now I don´t see the point of your post, next time save your boasting for yourself. Also I hope karma gets you sometime and you start getting wrecked in GW every single run.
  • Options
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    Hey

    I am FTP 50lvl so far and i finished 6gw/8 1 of those was imposible with 12lvl higher purple team as i am on G6, the rest GWs was doable.
    But doday i got 61-63 team with 2 purple gears, i did it hardly and lost 2 of my A heroes
    then after 2 same lvl teams i got again 59-61 team where i lost 1 of my main char again.
    then when i though i will get alot easier team i got again alot higher team>>>>

    final_bst_Snapshot_14_2.jpg
    photo uploader

    and i got left with 1 not geared hero (jawa)

    final_bst_Snapshot_142.jpg
    image free hosting

    i wont complain but this was hardest GW so far where i got 3 times 10lvl higher team, i dont think i will do it
    but who knows, i beated 60lvl team when i was 45.
    Also i dont think it should be so easy cuz it would become boring so i think its fine as it is atleast from my experiance.




    so i won that team and lost only jawa
    and then i got team i cant beat, seems i am not lucky today or it became so hard after 50lvl

    final_bst_Snapshot_1422.jpg
    upload image online free


    Thanks for sharing, rock on brother

    just for update i came to the end beating 4 teams of 8-12lvl higher then me. But the last one its not posible
    3 purple gears with so many stars and i lost allready almost all main team. I hope i wont get so many higher geared teams anymore.

    final_bst_Snapshot_233311.jpg
    print screen
  • Options
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    IgorDUDE wrote: »
    Hey

    I am FTP 50lvl so far and i finished 6gw/8 1 of those was imposible with 12lvl higher purple team as i am on G6, the rest GWs was doable.
    But doday i got 61-63 team with 2 purple gears, i did it hardly and lost 2 of my A heroes
    then after 2 same lvl teams i got again 59-61 team where i lost 1 of my main char again.
    then when i though i will get alot easier team i got again alot higher team>>>>

    final_bst_Snapshot_14_2.jpg
    photo uploader

    and i got left with 1 not geared hero (jawa)

    final_bst_Snapshot_142.jpg
    image free hosting

    i wont complain but this was hardest GW so far where i got 3 times 10lvl higher team, i dont think i will do it
    but who knows, i beated 60lvl team when i was 45.
    Also i dont think it should be so easy cuz it would become boring so i think its fine as it is atleast from my experiance.




    so i won that team and lost only jawa
    and then i got team i cant beat, seems i am not lucky today or it became so hard after 50lvl

    final_bst_Snapshot_1422.jpg
    upload image online free


    Thanks for sharing, rock on brother

    just for update i came to the end beating 4 teams of 8-12lvl higher then me. But the last one its not posible
    3 purple gears with so many stars and i lost allready almost all main team. I hope i wont get so many higher geared teams anymore.

    final_bst_Snapshot_233311.jpg
    print screen

    Ironic as it may be, that was the same exact team I had on my first node. If it's any consolation, they died a horrible death in your honor.
  • Options
    OP starts a topic talking about how to raise children even though he doesn't have any. Parents try to educate him but he sticks his fingers in his ears. Lol...hilarious.

    Today I will post on a discussion forum and then follow it up saying I don't care what anyone thinks. I could keep my boasting to myself...but why should i, I am the mighty GW slayer. Even though I've never faced what they are, it is obvious I am superior in every way. Oh and if I don't like the point anyone makes I will just say I don't speak english...foreigners fall for that all the time.
  • Options
    OP, sorry mate but now that you´ve reached lvl 70 I don´t think you can understand how the people who face 7-8 levels higher than their team feel at all. Since it´s easy when you face same or lower level teams throughout the whole of GW.

    I think you were lucky before reaching lvl 70 to not have a single unlucky run on GW

    I will tell you my personal experience, I´ve been playing since mid-late december and completed every single GW as soon as it was available to me, that was indeed thanks to Barriss and a good understanding of how to manage cooldowns properly. That was until suddenly at level 62 I started to face level 70 fully geared and starred teams with top toons at the early stages of GW. In a few tries and a suicide squad I could get past that team with maybe just one casualty, only to discover that the next team was almost at the same level of difficulty if not worse, so that I was slowly running out of toons and couldn´t finish GW for the first time ever. I thought OK...just once doesn´t matter, tomorrow will be better, and it wasn´t, same painful teams from node 3 onwards, now I´m level 67 and I complete GW once every 2-3 days which is fine for me because I can see it´s becoming better (since higher level teams can only be 3 levels higher and it´s manageable).


    So please stop bragging about your lucky runs in GW, it can be very different from one player to another and we have yet to discover what matchmaking system this game uses, but from what you´ve said it seems you never faced much higher teams than yours in term of gear, level and stars, that´s what makes GW impossible for some of this community, so BE THANKFUL!

    I will post my GW run photos today and you will see the kind of teams I am up against.

    I will only use farmable characters and most of them are not even 7* or max leveled so your argument of I win because I have never faced much higher teams is just pure speculation.

    We shall see whether it's just my luck or you just can't admit the fact that you don't know how to play GW, mate

    You´re not even worth the discussion mate, congrats on your superior abilities on this game, you should be given special treatment as the god and ultimate master of GW, the rest of us just bow down to your superior knowledge.

    Honestly now I don´t see the point of your post, next time save your boasting for yourself. Also I hope karma gets you sometime and you start getting wrecked in GW every single run.

    If you think I'm so beneath you that I am not even worth the discussion, why are you still posting here?

    I don't understand people like you who always seem to have the moral high ground and constantly try to tell people how to behave. Yet you are the one who's bitter and wish me getting wrecked. Where's the consistency?

    And no mate, I won't keep it to myself like you want me to. I will voice my opinion about the GW in the manner I prefer.

    I offered my simple solution to people's GW problems.
    This team is accessible and available to even free to play players. If you think complaining about the GW difficulty is a better solution to your problems, go right ahead. Don't come here tell me how I should behave as I don't tell you how you should go about your business.





  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    So instead of trying to make me see things from whomever's perspective and offering me your free moral lessons which I can't understand really because I'm a Chinese and English is my second language, and even if I do understand your analogy I wouldn't give a **** about what you think I should do or shouldn't do, no offense, how about you try to understand my strategy or offer your own and really help the people who are struggling with the game.
    Well, sorry for trying to make you to look things from other people's perspective. I fully get that you won't understand any kind of moral lesson (which I wasn't giving you, anyway), but it has nothing to do with your language, which is perfect. It has to do with your total lack of empathy, your delusional self-grandeur, and your ego.

    So go ahead, special snowflake tactical genious, and post us your strategy. Let's see if it's different to what has been posted a lot of times before you came to the forums to explain the poor complainers why they play wrong. But just a head up, everything you have said in your OP (suicide squads, B team, burning specials, focus glass canons and heal blockers, healers, and careful of cooldowns -plus RNG seed manipulation, which you didn't mention-) has already been said in the forum a thousand times. It is not some kind of revolution in strategy in the game, you know.

    It still doesn't help those who face more high end 7* squads than they can gambit for with their available suicide squads. Which is the real problem.
Sign In or Register to comment.