Anakin VS Darth vador

Just curious which is best to use in arena as a 4* while waiting to get a higher star heroe :)

Replies

• Try Anakin.
  • Anakin is way better. He has most of his limbs and Vader is like half cyborg. Vader is a lot slower too so Anakin can get a bunch of attacks off of him.
  • i currently have sidious 6* QGJ 6* GS 6* Lumi 6*, in fact anakin has 3k health less and less power atk at 4* VS darth Vador. Vador get less speed indeed but synergise better with the assists ( qgj and gs ) for abilty block and combo with sidious for the AOE DOTS and skill wich deal high dommage on negativs effects.

I really like anakinn but it seems vador make better deal in this comp at this moment maybe im wrong, just my logic, thats why i ask opinions :)

still waiting any though about this, ty
  • You only mention QGJ, Lumi and GS. who would be your 5th after adding either Aniken or Vader?

Honestly if those are the choices, both can be good but I would go with vader. the reason is because there are so many players you will encounter in the arena and GW with anti-jedi teams or characters; that relying on 3 jedi might not be wise. a team with Dooku leading with a sid would be very challenging to you with 3 or 4 jedi.

Both Sid and Dooku would avoid Jedi attacks, sid especially. Vader, wouldn't have that issue.
  • its another good points, indeed :)
    I did mentioned Sidious but wasnt in capital letter, you missed it i guess.