8/31 Territory Battles Inbox Thank you from Capital Games [mega]

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We do know for sure.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/130151/hoth-rebel-soldier-territory-battle-requirements-clarification

I appreciate the extra crystals, but the 30 shards looks kind of ridiculous now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Very generous, very appreciative.
    You guys have been handling this launches unforseen problems VERY well.
  • Options
    Yes, thank you CG! I'm very happy with the new mode (crash issues et all aside), and this gift is VERY MUCH appreciated!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Kissycat wrote: »
    Please address the requirements that were advertised as 5star and have since been updated to 7 star without notice.

I think the shards are addressing that...

It takes more than 30 shards to make a 5* HRSoldier a 7* HRSoldier....just saying.

Nope, you typed it. Maybe you said it but I didn't hear you. Just typing...
    Good Day!
  • Options
    Please address the requirements that were advertised as 5star and have since been updated to 7 star without notice.

It takes more than 30 shards to make a 5* HRSoldier a 7* HRSoldier....just saying.

Oh I agree. I'm just not expecting them to change it back to 5star requirement at this time. However, it is a free unlock so that's something at least.

While I also agree, no one is asking for free stuff. We honestly just wanted what the promotional videos showed. Many of us already have HRSoldier unlocked and bought pack(s) for CHan based on the 5* requirement advertised.

This! What's the compensation for the bait and switch pulled today?!?!? Yeah, this needs to be addressed pretty much like right now!
  • Options

Oh I agree. I'm just not expecting them to change it back to 5star requirement at this time. However, it is a free unlock so that's something at least.

While I also agree, no one is asking for free stuff. We honestly just wanted what the promotional videos showed. Many of us already have HRSoldier unlocked and bought pack(s) for CHan based on the 5* requirement advertised.

We're on the same page. I made a post this morning asking for clarification and it was deleted rather quickly. Many in my guild also bought packs to make the requirements. I guess we'll see how it plays out

This one?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1247821#Comment_1247821

If so, it was rolled into a megathread in accordance with possibly the worst moderation policies I've ever seen...and I've been poking around forums and their precursors for over 20 years.

On Topic: Thanks for the rewards. The 30 shards are a great surprise and delighted most of my guild. This doesn't dismiss or diminish the legitimate gripes many people have about the last-second change in requirements, but for a lot of folks (including myself) the 3-week boost in HRSoldier farming was a nice gesture of goodwill.
  • Options
    I, too, appreciate the 30 shards and 500 crystals.

I, too, appreciate your hard work. If I have criticisms of things in other threads, those don't diminish my thanks for the fact that you *are* working hard on this game for me and your many other players.
  • Options
    If this is a compensation for the TB crashes, great job. Thank you.

If this is meant to appease the hr soldier and captain Han sudden change to 7* requirements. Thumbs down, please take it back. We don't need this kind of compensation.
  • Options
    Guys, seriously?

You can't move the goalposts like that (7* HRS, CHOLO, and now LS Ships only)! People have prepared (and spent money) accordingly.

The gift for the outages is appreciated, thanks. The change in requirements is not and ask that you rethink these changes. Thanks.
  • Options
    The last minute changes are garbage and I won't be spending a penny more until confirmation on Luke's next journey is made.

Purely a greed move.
  • Options
    Yeah. What you guys did was pretty slimy and my wallet is now closed for good.
  • Options
    Dont say 'thank you' if you need to say 'We apologize'. Never.
  • Options
    New content is pretty weak. Few minutes of game play. Nothing challenging in phase 1.

The change to ROLO requirements is awful. This thank you is pretty worthless.
This discussion has been closed.