Wish we had something to do when we are out of energy...

Prev1
That other Star Wars game, Uprising, limits you to a certain number of missions per day, but even after doing them you can **** around and do the repeatables for much lower rewards, if you want to. No gear and no XP, just gear components and minor credits.

It would be analogous to missions in this game giving only credits and xp droids, or something, with the auto battle disabled.

So yeah, if they can add a game mode with something like that, I would be happy about that.

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Me too. I spend too much time in the forums because there is nothing extra to do in the hamwt
  • Options
    I was going to say it'd be less toxic here if people had more to do that didn't cost more crystals or cash lol. Too much free time is the way to the dark side.
  • Options
    I'm sure they're working on some new modes to implement into the game.

If not, I would be highly concerned with the game's future.
  • Options
    I'm sure they're working on some new modes to implement into the game.

If not, I would be highly concerned with the game's future.

Oh I'm sure. Not sure I can afford anymore though lol. They need to relax on one portion of the game and let it be free and repayable even if for low rewards. I'd get on and smack someone with a lightsaber just to do it several times a day if I could. Work late....what....zaaaaaappppp I'm just saying lol
  • Options
    I agree, even if it's a testing like war room to test synergies. I'd be ok with no rewards.
  • Options
    Tacitus wrote: »
    I agree, even if it's a testing like war room to test synergies. I'd be ok with no rewards.

I don't think there any training rooms in any games that give reward. :)
  • Options
    Galaxy war, challenges, arena

There is plenty to do
  • Options
    2 challenges, GW and 5 arena fights take about 30 min lol. Maybe 45 if I have a soda and a smile. We are talking about the other 23 hours of the day.
  • Options
    Galaxy war, challenges, arena

There is plenty to do

Challenges on auto except for the healer one, GW is one straight session, Arena would be max 25 minutes. There is not plenty to do.
  • Options
    Same here, it's like I can finish GW, Arena, Challenges all in about 60 minutes and then **** do I do?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    I just check the forums, spend time with the family or sometimes I even get some work done.
  • Options
    Come on you want to play this game for the rest of the day i spend probably 2 hrs for this game a day, thats enough for a mobile game

Spend time with the fam or friends or go on netflix lol
  • Options
    Gonna go shoot some hoops while I'm waiting
    Roger roger
  • Options
    The answer is simple

Endless Mode
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Want something to do? Play without sim!

People forgot this is mobile game. Even Clash of clan take time to train troops or create the spell.

• Options
    I like it the way it is...don't want another 24/7 mobile game...

I've played Star Wars Force Collection. This turned from a casual mobile - to a 24/7 hardcore game. Set the alarm at 3am to paticitpate legion wars...no thanks!

Glad that the Yoda event didn't end up in a hardcore mode.
  • Options
    Come on you want to play this game for the rest of the day i spend probably 2 hrs for this game a day, thats enough for a mobile game

+1
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    hotdogreen wrote: »

+1

+1
    lol you upvoted your own post?
  • Options
    no more time wasting plz!
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    hotdogreen wrote: »

+1

+1
    lol you upvoted your own post?

no
  • Options
    Also bored. Game is entertaining enough there is room to play it like a computer game just more relaxed since its on a phone, but the engaging content is lacking for life after 70. Would appreciate a training room to test build ideas.
  • Options
    Anyone bored, please step outside. You might catch some sun. Meet a girl. Fall in love.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Options
    Monkeyman wrote: »
    Anyone bored, please step outside. You might catch some sun. Meet a girl. Fall in love.

RL is so overrated. Your advice can potentially lead to skin cancer, unwanted pregnancy, catching STDs or even worse marriage - which will seriously lower time available for games and later, after divorce, lower your available game money. ;)
    "The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of." - Darth Plagueis
  • Options
    My wife goes to work so I can play games at home whilst watching our kids after school. It's a great life, if you pretend my 24/7 pain from nerve damage has been affecting me from a motorbike stack 10 years ago (lucky there's pain meds paid for by medical insurance here!)
  • Options

I think the point trying to be made by this thread was, it would be awesome if we could play some more. Not we should be forced to play more.

Unlike some people who can spend time with fam/friends/Netflix whole day long, some of us work whole day which sometimes include hours of waiting/commuting/breaks etc. It would be awesome if we could play this game during those times apart from the hour we play every day.

Contrary to the popular perception, most gamers don't really miss out on fam/friends/Netflix etc. Talking about mostly working people who game.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed, some non-reward battles that we can fight random teams as just repeatable missions.
  • Options
    Tacitus wrote: »
    When I am not playing GoH, I sleep in the storage room or make out with my store manager at Spencer's. :*;)>:)
  • Options
    Will watch ad videos for energy. Lol
  • Options
    Will watch ad videos for energy. Lol

Now that is what desperation is, haha!
  • Options
    Will donate plasma and "other juices" for energy. Lol

/fixed for ya