i didnt get arena or guild rewards or sorry delivery today

As title said didn't receive any of them. Who do I need to contact about this or am I just screwed?

Replies

• Options
    Ur screwed
  • Options
    do not expect any kind of help from them they just ignore us
  • Options
    Message the support with your ally code and give them as much information as you can. They should be able to help you. I do no recommend listening to crybabies like the ones above, who probably requested something impossible and now they are mad that the support declined it. I and many others have had many conversations with them, and they always help out.
  • Options
    Message the support with your ally code and give them as much information as you can. They should be able to help you. I do no recommend listening to crybabies like the ones above, who probably requested something impossible and now they are mad that the support declined it. I and many others have had many conversations with them, and they always help out.

Like everywhere else, there is a wide variety of people working customer service/support. Some of them will be very helpful, others not so much. With outsourcing of product support, you will have some of this contract phone support firms who see it as their primary duty to provide exemplary support to their customers, while others will see it as their primary duty to keep mistakes and glitches from tapping into the company's bottom line.