Content Update [HF] 8/31/2017 [MEGATHREAD]: COMPLETED

CG_RyDiggs
536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited September 2017
NOTICE: Client Restart 7:15PM Pacific (about 10 mins)

PLEASE complete all Territory Battle Combat Missions.

Thank you!
Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Options
    Very nice change to see a public warning before hand. Bravo.
  • Options
    Faroer wrote: »
    Very nice change to see a public warning before hand. Bravo.

We're working on it :)
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What was the hot fix?
  • Options
    Thank you for addressing these bugs so quickly and for bringing us new content to play with. I know you guys have been getting a lot of flack but just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and long hours. :smile:
  • Options
    The hard work is appreciated, the bait and switch on CHolo/hrs is not.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    Hopefully the hotfix is correcting the ROLO requirements
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The hard work is appreciated, the bait and switch on CHolo/hrs is not.

+1. This is a bandaid on a festering wound, but maybe it's a start.
  • Options
    Rumor has it they're taking back the crystals and HRS shards they gave us
  • Options
    Never should have pushed this out if it wasn't ready! Lost a complete squad over these "shutdowns"
  • Options
    Sooooooo, did anything change?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Not related to CHolo/HRS. Still req 7*
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    What was the hot fix?

This please
  • CG_RyDiggs
    536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited September 2017
    Options
    TLDR: It was to ensure everyone updated to the new datasets. NOTHING player facing.

Details:
    The issue that caused some players to crash this morning was resolved, but we needed to either:

1. Hope the players logged out and back in at least one time between now and start of Phase 2

OR

2. We restart everyone now and ensure 100% of the players have the new data

We went with #2.

Totally maintenance and background.
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    TLDR: It was to ensure everyone updated to the new datasets. NOTHING player facing.

Details:
    The issue that caused some players to crash this morning was resolved, but we needed to either:

1. Hope the players logged out and back in at least one time between now and start of Phase 2

OR

2. We restart everyone now and ensure 100% of the players have the new data

We went with #2.

Totally maintenance and background.

Thanks! Good idea on your part! Much easier
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What was the hot fix?

They've adjusted the drop rate on HRSoldier - so now it'll take about the same amount of time to farm 155 shards as it used to take for 185. ;)

See you in 2 months.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thanks for reverting back to the originally told (and sold) requirements in reguards to Han and Hoth Soldier... Oh wait... :(
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Was worried they were gonna ajust ROLO's shard battle to where all toons need to be GL12 as well as 7☆
  • Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    Was worried they were gonna ajust ROLO's shard battle to where all toons need to be GL12 as well as 7☆

Don't give them ideas!
  • Options
    I am unhappy about these packs being removed from the store. This was the only way I contributed to the game.

Everyone wants them back. My theory is they will bring them back after a while, once people are starving for them. But I think the ratio of $/jem is going to be substantially increased.

If the ratio increases, I will not buy, and may retire. What will you do? Does this matter to you?
  • Options
    Wont buy if they return it with increased price
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I hope they will make them last 30 days.
  • Options
    30 days would be nice and yeah the reduced money/crystals would be nice. I'd like to know the logic that says removing something that sells so well is beneficial.... probably will push more to f2p or quitting
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    I don't think, that this was a smart idea from CG...
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yes it's a very bad move. Except if it has been abused somehow, the only explanation is just pure greed. I know it's a business but people saw in this pack the value noone sees in the other overpriced one. I mean, 2800 crystals for 20$, barely enough for a full stun gun gear and a holo projector III. 20$... Where is the value when you need tenths of these gears?

If someone questions the spending habits at EA and thought the booster pack was the issue, he's wrong. There is a global value issue, people just don't see the value in the crystal packs. You probably can't buy a single G12 gear with a 20$ crystal pack... What the f?
  • Options
    Yeah the crystal worth has become a joke for high lvl gear. Thr need to fix it or im kinda done with this game.
  • Options
    Unless they replace the booster pack with something that is similarly valued, I am done forking out. I will never in my life pay for straight gems at the current rate. I will go F2P and if it becomes impossible to keep up with no midrange options to speed farming, I will quit.

I am certain I am not alone. EA needs to carefully think about what they are going to do here.
  • Options
    NO CREDIT REWARDS?!?
    I mean could you please consider adding a few credits to this weekly event... it feels dry, I'm months away from farming a gear 12 in TB, I'll spend currency on baze and would like to look forward to the luke....