Luke Skywalker missing attacks?

Since the update My Luke skywalker has such a terrible hit rate. Constantly missing attacks. Is anyone else experiencing this or know what has happened?

Replies

• Somebody else posted a similar thread a few days back. I haven't noticed too much of a difference, but dropped my Luke in arena after the update, so it's hard to tell. He's been fine in GW
  • Luke is a useless character. The bug at 5* outperform him at 7* . I regret all the investment in him, big time.

I think he deserves some kind of buff, maybe speed, because is slower than a lot of characters who can one shot people while he cant. Or stun with his basic or a buff to damage.
    Its funny how speedy glass canon characters deal more damage that lower ones, gives a clue of how broken thw gamw is.
  • Yeah, funny you say that cuz I stopped him at 5 stars by pure coincidence but otherwise I agree fuuly. Think he needs a buff or a 100% stun rate with his special
  • Willyfett wrote: »
    I think he deserves some kind of buff, maybe speed, because is slower than a lot of characters who can one shot people while he cant. Or stun with his basic or a buff to damage.
    Ackbar might help him.
    I agree that slower chars should do more damage than faster ones, it should be a reward for surviving until you shoot