TB Special Missions [MEGA]

Prev13
Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
edited September 2017
We know the requirements, how are you farming?
what is your guild priority?
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Redan
    90 posts Member
    No. 5* ist the requirement for CHS and Hoth Soldier. The rest of your Team should be 7* if you warnt to Win.
  • If you click on the phase 3 territory you will see a seven star CHS and a seven star HRSoldier are required to complete the ROLO shard mission. This varies from the gamechanger videos which showed a five star requirement.
    Empire Relic
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon can you confirm whether 5* or 7* HRSo and Hoth Han are needed for Rolo shards or is that a visual bug and it's 5* like it was in the preview videos? Thanks!
  • That's because a 5* requirement is more f2p friendly...... ;)
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    Looks like we now need a 7 star cap han and soldier (instead of 5 stars) for ROLO

The Devs have said it is a typo, you can use the correct * for each phase.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    NicWester wrote: »
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    If ROLO is in phase 3 it should be 4* toons.

It's a Special Mission. Special implies it doesn't follow normal rules.

Sorry, but no. Special means it differs from normal, and it does not "imply" that the rules should be different. (You speak with a mathematician).

The special missions are different because they do not reward TB points for example.

That being said, I do not entirely dismiss what you say, but I think the likelihood is low that the 7* requirement is WAI.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    If ROLO is in phase 3 it should be 4* toons.

It's a Special Mission. Special implies it doesn't follow normal rules.

Sorry, but no. Special means it differs from normal, and it does not "imply" that the rules should be different. (You speak with a mathematician).

The special missions are different because they do not reward TB points for example.

That being said, I do not entirely dismiss what you say, but I think the likelihood is low that the 7* requirement is WAI.

Its supoosed to be 5*
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Ceodoc wrote: »
    Looks like we now need a 7 star cap han and soldier (instead of 5 stars) for ROLO

The Devs have said it is a typo, you can use the correct * for each phase.
    The talk about star requirements being a "typo" was in regards to Raids:
    Please note that going forward, players will notice the star requirements for characters in Raids are incorrectly listed (ex: In a 6 star Raid, character requirements are listed as 7 star). Rest assured that this display bug should not affect gameplay and will be addressed at a later date.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I'm also hoping that @CG_Kozispoon or someone from CG can address the requirements for ROLO and if those changed from the original plan or if this is a visual or other kind of bug. It's obviously a pretty huge difference between 5* and 7*, especially when, even after the pack, Hoth Soldier is only farmable on one hard node and that's it.
  • FYI 7 star Chan and HRsoldier are needed to start earning ANY ROLO shards
  • Synric
    62 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Could we get a dev response about the 7* Hoth Solo and Soldier needed for ROLO being a typo please? Or verification it's WAI. Also, are ships a typo too? Was under the impression that any ship was usable.
  • Is this real?
    image-1.jpg
  • On special battles that award shards, does the whole guild earn shards or just those that can participate?
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    It's something to work toward. Let's not freak out. We don't all need to get ROLO in a month....
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    It was a sneak preview. And all they had to show were development builds, which were clearly stated, back then, that things were subject to change
  • Oh and i was so close to 7* HRsolider * 5* Captain Han Solo....

Was inspired and leading my guildies to a much deserved victory... then WHAT THE FUDGE!

https://youtu.be/wAg1r6zw7Bg

Again... kicked in Nards.... i know im not alone.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Nope. And now, that hRS will stand useless. For probably about 30 days before you get Han to 7*
  • First of all - I want to thank the devs for creating and implementing great new content to the game.
    All of us are still trying to figure out how it works and what will be the best way to succeed. So this leaves us with a lot of tension dir the next phases of tb - which us great.
    Now there are many different opinions about the requirements for the special missions. If the requirement changed from 5* to 7* for the hoth soldier and chs - it would be a big slap in the face!
    It's endgame content - so it has to be challenging, which will be done with really tough phases later on. But not allowing most guilds to acquire any rolo shards because of an insane requirements is not understandable for me.
    Either way - I would be happy to get at least a clear statement if the requirement really changed now to 7*!
    Cheers
    JDK
  • Datamine says yes. There was a now deleted confirmation from a dev I think. But you can find out for sure in about 30 hours.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    We know the requirements, ...

Do we?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Yes there is a "clarification" thread confirming it is 7* Han and Soldier for the ROLO shards mission.

However they removed the announcement tag from it and have also marked it so it can't be bumped so it is disappearing down the Board https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/130151/hoth-rebel-soldier-territory-battle-requirements-clarification#latest

That's also where most of the complaints posts get moved to so they can disappear too.
  • Man, they give the youtubers a build showing that we only need a 5* captain han and hoth rebel soldier to get ROLO shards, then change the requirement to 7* when TB launches. What slap in the face. Thanks, EA.
  • Phipps wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can you confirm whether 5* or 7* HRSo and Hoth Han are needed for Rolo shards or is that a visual bug and it's 5* like it was in the preview videos? Thanks!

@Phipps Carrie confirmed 7*
  • I made this guide for my guild. Posting this to all the TB threads
    g2njgbmzx5jz.jpg
  • Thanks Tannjam, that is useful
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Perhaps the Clarification thread regarding HRSoldier / CHS star requirements posted by CG_Carrie should be stickied....with all the other TB thteads @Kyno?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Forget stickies, I'd settle for them removing the "bury the bad news" tag that means it doesn't even bump when it gets new posts.

That is very shady behaviour CG.