For those in the KNOW

I need some help. Please.

I'm FTP and am trying all I can to unlock Yoda (like everyone else)

My question for those with the know how what would be my best route?
I've got up to stage 3 done, rather easy honestly, and am at least trying to just get him unlocked this go around.

Who should I stay focused on, to get 5 ☆5 Jedi? ? ?

Here's my Jedi team:

Lumi ☆6 (ready for 7, just haven't spent 1M credits yet) G 7

JC ☆5 69/85 G 7

QGJ ☆4 40/65 G 7

Tano ☆4 29/65 G 7

Kit ☆4 2/65 G 7 (obviously not farming)
J Knight☆3 17/30 G 7

Windu ☆4 3/65 G 3

Not unlocked Koth 32/50 shards

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Options
    And how? Best plan of attack?
  • Options
    The Yoda event will repeat forever. The game sells time in exchange of your money. since tou are FTP, don't worry. If Yoda is in every single team it will need to be nerfed. So farm Jedis that have the synergy you want. You'll Yoda. He will in every single team.
  • Options
    Alright listen, farm Eeth Koth in Arena, Windu in Cantina battles, QGJ cantina shipments, forget about ahsoka, she's terrible late game and focus on QGJ. And it looks like you have enough to finish stage 4 already.
  • Options
    The Yoda event will repeat forever. The game sells time in exchange of your money. since tou are FTP, don't worry. If Yoda is in every single team it will need to be nerfed. So farm Jedis that have the synergy you want. You'll Yoda. He will in every single team.

Nerfed ?
    Everything is nerfed cause of jalousy Maybe .but here i can't see yoda nerfed , no reasons, he is hard to play , hard to get And not overpowerfull. With efforts it is to get it , the cest in play And Maybe on real money , if one day they décide to need yoda , trust me there Will have big looses for EA, refunds ,quit, due to a big déception .
    But sometimes When people crying them maje no sens And dev listen to them by errors.
  • Options

Nerfed ?
    Everything is nerfed cause of jalousy Maybe .but here i can't see yoda nerfed , no reasons, he is hard to play , hard to get And not overpowerfull. With efforts it is to get it , the cest in play And Maybe on real money , if one day they décide to need yoda , trust me there Will have big looses for EA, refunds ,quit, due to a big déception .
    But sometimes When people crying them maje no sens And dev listen to them by errors.

Huh? That gave me a headache
  • Options

The devs explicitly said that the Yoda event would not come back after it is over, unless I misunderstood something. It'll repeat once and March 15th will be the final end after

As for the OP, I think you'll be better off focusing on other characters, but it's your call. QGJ, Lumi and JC are worth getting outside of the event. The rest are pretty underwhelming. You may regret being behind in the game with only a 5* Yoda to show for it
  • Options
    I thought they said it would repeat over and again, just taking hiatuses.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Yeah, the devs never stated the Yoda event wouldn't come back. That makes no sense, otherwise new players would be out an iconic character
  • Options
    Yeah, the devs never stated the Yoda event wouldn't come back. That makes no sense, otherwise new players would be out an iconic character

A mistake was made in the patch download on IOS I believe that stated it would be around til 3/15

They fixed this and said it will be around a week then disappear for a while and then comeback. My guess is that it will start up again on 3/15 or that 3/15 is the second week end date. In the event right now it states in will be done in a couple days
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader