I'm guessing the next Dark Side TB we'll need a 7* Dengar?!?!

I guess I should start farming some of the worst Dark Side characters now cause I'm sure they'll force us to have them 7* for the next future Territory Battle which I'm sure will be Dark Side lol Everyvody start farming dengar now!

Replies

• Then start farming mob enforcer
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hahaha. 7* separatists and nightsisters required
  • Shore, Krennic and DN (single hard node)
  • I hear Dengar is decent for certain things. You'd be more likely to need 7* First Order guys for something in the potentially near future though, and two of the 5 are locked behind Hard Nodes.
  • 7* Dengar was no Problem. I farmed him for the first hRancor tries (Before Zader).
    7* FO or Nightsister would be more shocking...
  • Since rebels are the faction with the most characters and are used by many people, I think it was a good idea to make them the main requirement. But following this, Dark Side battles should also focus on popular factions like Empire and/or Sith, rather both since these factions are way smaller than rebels. But requiring weak factions like Nightsisters or Tusken or factions with very few characters like First Order or Bountyhunters would be the worst move ever. Because alltime rebel users now have the advantage, putting longtime rebel and empire users in the same boat, considering farming progress would not be fair, when the former got a headstart for the current Territory battles.
  • I think it'll need Separatists on geonosis
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • I think it'll need Separatists on geonosis

Then 7* Grevious.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I have no doubt that if/when DS Territory Battles are released 7* First Order will be required for one of the special missions.

I have almost all of Empire G11 7* (Thrawn is 6*) EXCEPT for Gar and ISC... so they will probably need to be 7* as well... :\
  • You guys are giving them some great ideas to screw us over next time. Keep em coming.
  • Not 7*, they will be 5* requirements.
    Until the day before, of course. That's when it becomes 7*.
  • Well, at least it'll be pretty easy to farm a 5* Geo Spy.

.............. Oh, wait, news just coming in, it's going to be a 7*

........................... Wait, hold on, more coming in.... yes, yes, and it sounds like we're going to need him at G12 too!

(seriously, it's only a matter of time before they balance things around G12)
  • Well, at least it'll be pretty easy to farm a 5* Geo Spy.

.............. Oh, wait, news just coming in, it's going to be a 7*

........................... Wait, hold on, more coming in.... yes, yes, and it sounds like we're going to need him at G12 too!

(seriously, it's only a matter of time before they balance things around G12)

We will need a whole ewok and geonosian team to complete those new Omega events. :neutral::neutral::neutral:
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    It's not cool to bully Dengar.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    It's not cool to bully Dengar.

'Didn't you have enough money to hire Bobba Fett?'