GW EZ Nodes Gone After Update

Phipps
1107 posts Member
Anyone else noticing that they have lost some of their 'EZ' nodes in GW after the update?

Many people in our guild have lost their 'EZ' node 11 and are getting G12 teams their now.
Difficulty of other battles have changed as well (i.e. Node 6 & 10)

@CG_Kozispoon Is this intended or unintended consequence of new 'power level' calculations for G12.

It seems that making GW (the most boring, oldest, and played out area of the game) harder at this point is counter productive considering we just got new gameplay with TB and should hopefully be spending LESS time playing old content not more time.

Thanks!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The only reason we got easy nodes was because the % calculation of a person's power didn't match any known team. 112% of your power rating was so high no team made would meet the criteria.

Now we have teams that will meet those values, it was not planned nor not planned, it just is the nature of the math and power ratings of the toons.
  • I got a legit meta team yesterday in my GW Node 12, twice (hadn't completed the day before). Not only getting a hard node 12 for the first time in over a year but the same one, I was pretty surprised. Managed to beat them but they were super tough with a G12 R2 etc.

Then today, back to a cupcake node 12. Weird.
  • These meta teams in G12 that are stronger than my 3 best teams is getting old. A shame that EA sets calculations for whales and not for casual players.